Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Any word on the NikeLab 21M Nike Draw?

I've heard rumors on the raffle being online for pickup. Is there any chance the raffle will be location specific. I'm currently in Brooklyn Heights.

Hold off, as there are a LOT of pairs of the AJ1's. Resale should fall to 700-800. A lot of the pairs won't release for a bit, so patience is needed on those.

Those aj 1 mostly going Backdoored and f&f ... better focus on the others

Hold off, as there are a LOT of pairs of the AJ1's. Resale should fall to 700-800. A lot of the pairs won't release for a bit, so patience is needed on those.

Oh I know. Just annoyed they haven't gone down (yet) compared to Blazers, 90s. 97s and Zoom Flys still up there also, but I haven't seen many of those around in general so those I expect to go down once more pop-up.

for nikelab, if you win, will you get the chance to pick up the shoe at 21mercer or dsm like last time?

I rofe by it, it was deep around the corner. Didn't feel like waiting and the cop are there so I can't skip lol

Thanks, I was just gonna head down, but pass. I don't have time to kill like that and I really want the 1s and/or blazers more anyway.

Kith reopened their raffle? I wonder why.. im assuming we should NOT enter if we did the first time

I suspect it is because they got complaints it was only through their newsletter blast the first time. They note next time it'll be through their newsletter blast only. Pretty lame IMO. I wouldn't have reopened it for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom