Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If you are smart person and know the game, wait to buy the blazers. The next two weeks is gonna be flooded with heat and hyped shoes. The blazers will be going for 350-400 in my opinion. The go back up.
355 is solid. Just had my pair picked up and shipped to me from France but, 355 is solid. W shipping I prob paid 200 so that's not bad.

Ugh I really want the Presto's. I at least need to give it a shot. IF I win, I'll have to make a 10 hour trip (there and back). NH resident here.

What was the last release where people went this crazy for Nike's?

Seriously, these lines and raffles are crazier than most Yeezy releases nowadays. Maybe Nike will wake up and finally give us more cool stuff like this collab, rather than Spizike's and ugly new retro colorways we won't buy.

Agreed.

This collab really grew on me the last few months. And this is a great time for Nike to capitalize on the hype since all yeezy's for the last year and half have mostly been the same style in diff colors which is getting pretty stale now.

Late but Saint Alfred was a breeze. Headed to Notre today probably if I can break free for lunch. Was it pretty crazy there for y'all who went yesterday?

I hope I hit. I'm really half assing this release tho, lol.

So...seems like most in here are copping for the resell?

I want to keep (and wear) mine. I don't buy shoes as much, so the ones I genuinely want I wear. Want these to replace my ACR Prestos and my TB 1.0s as my everyday shoe.

Back
Top Bottom