Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Did anyone that won at extra butter ever had trouble getting their shoes? Or if they ever ran out before you could pick them up or something?

Hit on 3 at UNDFTD. Must be a lot of these

Attachments

• A2D3C716-E439-41AB-AB4F-131FC136D446.jpeg
    A2D3C716-E439-41AB-AB4F-131FC136D446.jpeg
    544.1 KB · Views: 147
If I can get a pair of size 14s in the zoom fly for a decent price I might have to jump on it

Has anyone orders from NDC yesterday ship already? Must be busy in Memphis with the sale and all the orders they’ve been getting.

I ordered the away jersey and no tracking yet, I did cheap out and select free shipping instead of $5 for the two-day shipping.

Has anyone orders from NDC yesterday ship already? Must be busy in Memphis with the sale and all the orders they’ve been getting.

I ordered the away jersey and no tracking yet, I did cheap out and select free shipping instead of $5 for the two-day shipping.
shipped and delivered my phone order for the hoody but the jersey hasn't shipped yet. I placed the jersey order through the website though.

first time ever hitting at EB hope this isnt a pain in the ***. gonna take a half day at work for this smh lol.

My jersey shipped. I did free shipping

Back
Top Bottom