Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

you guys are going to be all so pissed once you get the clothing...i just got my 1000€ shipment from nike.
can get more into details if i can stop laughing hysterically at some point :lol::angry:

The off-white hoodie in a size medium fits me pretty big! I normally get a large in Nike hoodies, since medium is normally fitted pretty well. Definitely size down if you can on the hoodies.

to begin with the pants....i got the track pant for a friend in size L which is TTS for him. I normally wear XXL or XL if it fits big.
when i tuck the waist of the pants under my chin in front of my body and just let it hang, the end of the legs STILL touches the floor!!!
while the waist is only being a bit bigger than a normal size L. to me that is INSANE! i cant believe anybody is going to wear this. why are the legs so long?
its like almost half of the legs length would have been enough ^^
the raincoat i also got for a friend, but in XL! that thing is also freakin huge, and would probably fit me while still being a bit too big.
i guess in an XXL you could cover up an elephant with no problems at all.
for myself i only got the track jacket...in XXL. well you can already guess if it works....it does not ^^

the sizing....the sizing....

giphy.gif

If anyone knows where I can get the white hoodie in a small I’d be super grateful!

Last edited:
im hoping i can catch a t in here w all the sizing mistakes

I’m 6’5 225 and it sounds like I’m gonna be swimming in this xxl hoodie :lol:
Got delivered already though, Nike next day shipping ain’t no joke

Bro I’m 6’4 260 I wear an XL in Nike. Also I lift. Xxl was overkill tbh

Off white zoom fly mercurial cancelled!
I check the status today on my app and it’s cancelled. Nike says the attempted to verify the purchase and didn’t hear from me but I never got no call text or email to verify. They said someone will reach out to me about the situation. Anyone ever had this situation?

Yea CC companies are becoming more strict for no real reason. Mostly all the data breaches

Also those fake Nike accounts need information to so Nike does get a lot purchases with stolen credit cards as well.

I suggest get a Amex or PayPal. Chase is the worst with online purchases

Has anyone orders from NDC yesterday ship already? Must be busy in Memphis with the sale and all the orders they’ve been getting.

I ordered the away jersey and no tracking yet, I did cheap out and select free shipping instead of $5 for the two-day shipping.
Mine shipped by Thursday night and I did free shipping as well.

Has anyone orders from NDC yesterday ship already? Must be busy in Memphis with the sale and all the orders they’ve been getting.

I ordered the away jersey and no tracking yet, I did cheap out and select free shipping instead of $5 for the two-day shipping.

My jersey shipped yesterday, free ship.

geez.

think it's possible to get these altered?

Definitely.

Does anyone have the in-store LA bodega raffle link for off white aj1? I would appreciate if someone can pass me the link, thanks.

Starting to sound like the jersey is going to run big too. Lucky I haven’t bought it off StockX, It’s almost retail plus tax on there...I think it will be pretty close to retail this coming week, but they disabled my account because I changed my payment info. Haha.

Might try to pick up a medium if it runs big on here if anyone wants to get rid of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom