Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nice I feel ya, if you're looking for more stuff like that check out the Patta collab soccer jerseys. Alexander Wang and Kith also did some.

Yeah after kith came out with theirs I started hoping for an off white collab. Think they pulled it off great and love the choice to so long sleeve with the collar

A039FBAC-0871-45B2-BDD0-40AADEB0F777.jpeg
4086028A-A390-445F-916F-3A714F261610.jpeg
4239DB74-509B-4C3A-997D-44999AF978A3.jpeg
These pics right here set it off for me! @vinotwofour
Good Lookin G :emoji_100:

I’m 5-8, 130. I like the look of soccer jerseys just never bought one because I don’t follow any teams and the team USA jersey is pointless. This was the rare fashion jersey opportunity. I have a lean soccer / runner body so they are appealing along with nba jerseys.

Lol damn I’m 5’7 140 and I got a medium about to try it on now

Nike is gonna beat this collection to death. This is getting to yeezy v2, foamposite levels. :lol:

Lol i too feel like Nike is running these into the ground, but the thing is that with Off White as a high end streetwear brand that is thriving and these releases being exclusive to Tier 0 accounts, the resale value is going to stay high on them.

Yeezys would still be selling for $400-$500 had they not been available at Footlockers and Finishlines.

Well let’s just say the OW Mercurials were the first OW Nike shoes to basically go for retail in the resell market here in Sweden. Both the Vapormaxes only settled for around 130$ above retail, some at 100$ over retail. The resell market for OW is gonna creep down a lot now that they are ramping up the production numbers, just like the Yeezys. And with sooo many new colorways the resell price is gonna plummet sooner or later.

Lol i too feel like Nike is running these into the ground, but the thing is that with Off White as a high end streetwear brand that is thriving and these releases being exclusive to Tier 0 accounts, the resale value is going to stay high on them.

Yeezys would still be selling for $400-$500 had they not been available at Footlockers and Finishlines.

Another thing with yeezys is that it’s the same model over and over. The off white collaboration features tons of models. Eventually resale will will only exist for in demand models vs every single collaboration piece like right now.

Back
Top Bottom