Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Did anyone else order a soccer ball from DSMNY? I just got mine in and it looks like someone at the warehouse swapped it out with a fake.

EMzN0uB

wait DSM NY ? they released online?

i dont re-sell my shoes. What i meant more by the "bricking" comment, is that the exclusivity of these is dwindling with every re-stock. Approximately how many pairs of these are there?

i dont re-sell my shoes. What i meant more by the "bricking" comment, is that the exclusivity of these is dwindling with every re-stock. Approximately how many pairs of these are there?

Then that's what you should have said, not try to redefine the word "bricking".

I’ve asked many times, do you think if I’m normally a 12.5-13 but wide foot, I can fit in a size 12?
thats a hard question to answer because they run super skinny but also run long in the toe box. zoom flys are a hard shoe to wear if u have wide feet.

Yawwwwn people only care about exclusivity once they have a pair or 2

When they don’t they complain about resellers and raffles and such

Let people cook and get pairs. Exclusive or not if it makes u happy I hope everyone gets a chance to cook

Back
Top Bottom