Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

ohhhhh ... damn, how'd i miss that?

From stockx email

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately your Bid was not selected for the Off-White Jordan 1 UNC ReStockX.

We appreciate you participating, and still want to send you some love. That is why we’re giving you FREE SHIPPING on your next StockX purchase! Just use the code OWUNCFREESHIP at checkout.

The code is for one-time use and will expire on June 21st at 11:59pm PDT. The shipping discount has a value up to $13.95. Act now and save!"

Guessing it works for everyone

yup, out of all the upcomming off-white nikes, the black prestos are the only ones i'd keep. i want new silhouettes man.. what ever happened to the initial leaked pairs? (specifically the 3s)

Word theres 5 pairs on that list we never seen yet

From stockx email

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately your Bid was not selected for the Off-White Jordan 1 UNC ReStockX.

We appreciate you participating, and still want to send you some love. That is why we’re giving you FREE SHIPPING on your next StockX purchase! Just use the code OWUNCFREESHIP at checkout.

The code is for one-time use and will expire on June 21st at 11:59pm PDT. The shipping discount has a value up to $13.95. Act now and save!"

Guessing it works for everyone

man to be honest with you, nike gave me exclusive access to the ow unc 1's & i bidded on a pair on stockx for a friend of mine & i didn't read the email far down enough to see that, lol.

i remember hearing the original 10 part 2 got scrapped for some reason tho ..
There was a 10 vs 10 idea originally where Virgil's 10 would go up against Hiroshi Fujiwara's 10. OW vs Frag. I'm not sure if some of Hiroshi's designs/proposed models were lumped in to the leak lists or not. But there was an AM1 in there if I recall.

There was a 10 vs 10 idea originally where Virgil's 10 would go up against Hiroshi Fujiwara's 10. OW vs Frag. I'm not sure if some of Hiroshi's designs/proposed models were lumped in to the leak lists or not. But there was an AM1 in there if I recall.

this is such a dope *** idea, i wish fujiwara got the respect he deserves in the states ...crazy how people respect nigo more than him & he's named after him, lol.

The hoodies seemed a little rarer than the jerseys, so I'm not sure how much the price will drop from around that $350 mark. Seems like a lot more people hit on jerseys compared to the hoodies. I really like the look of the hoodies, but even at retail I thought the price was too high for what they are. I actually think the jerseys are crazy overpriced too, but being a soccer/football fan I decided to splurge.
I copped both jerseys for retail. Actually one for under retail (On vacation in singapore went to Dover Street Market. After conversion and subtrating singapore tax at the airport it should be under retail)

man to be honest with you, nike gave me exclusive access to the ow unc 1's & i bidded on a pair on stockx for a friend of mine & i didn't read the email far down enough to see that, lol.
Man.....Ill trade in my free ship for exclusive access.. just once Nike? Please?

I think they were lumped in, just based on the models that were on that list and his designs that were seen at ComplexCon.

Hiroshi-Fujiwara-fragment-Design-x-Nike-The-Ten-10.jpg

Hiroshi-Fujiwara-fragment-Design-x-Nike-The-Ten-2.jpeg

Hiroshi-Fujiwara-fragment-Design-x-Nike-The-Ten-4.jpg

Some of the mainline hoodies are about 350. I would look at sales if you want an off white hoodie and the Nike element doesn’t matter as much. I’m sure it’s better quality too.

Has anyone ever hit on a social status raffle before? my gf won for the UNC OW 1s and they sent her an invoice. Do you know if it matters what PayPal account pays for the invoice?

dam didnt expect the mercurials to brick so hard
I don’t know if they’re considered “bricks”. Both is still going above retail for 9.5. The orange pair almost $100 over and the black is over $100. Everyone’s expecting every pair of OW to hit double or triple the amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man.....Ill trade in my free ship for exclusive access.. just once Nike? Please?
i dunno how it works still ... but i think nike gave it to me because i spent so much on the last offwhite drop ...i ended up with 90's, 97's, chicago aj1's from snkrs.. lol.

facts. to me, "bricks" have $0 resell value.
Yup. Is it resellers that consider these bricks because they’re not profiting as much as they thought they would?

I’ve seen some on foot pics and they don’t look bad at all. Just a little over reacting from people regarding the toe box.

i kinda cringe at the phrase "brick" when referring to sneaker culture, because every shoe is someone's grail, it's special to someone, it's someone's "patta am1" ...y'know ..when i hear brick i think of reseller culture.
EGG-ZACTLY!

Back
Top Bottom