Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

finally got home and opened up the pants. GODDAMN!!! :lol: wth am i gona do? these things go up to my damn chin! i'm sure if i take them to a seamstress, they'll just ruin them. can't even flip these to fund the hoody, unless anyone on here wants to trade?
Bricks

finally got home and opened up the pants. GODDAMN!!! :lol: wth am i gona do? these things go up to my damn chin! i'm sure if i take them to a seamstress, they'll just ruin them. can't even flip these to fund the hoody, unless anyone on here wants to trade?
What size ? You in sacramento

did my online raffles
put in footwork up and down LA
a lot of yall won too it was looking like there was some to go around but nope nada:smh:
im hot :smh: all i can do now is hope resell dips to 500 and cop :smh:

Those 97s look trash as hell, actually this new “collection” is looking very underwhelming.

The details on the first collection were incredible like the 97s af1 prestos and aj1s.

These seem very rushed to capitalize on the thirst of the first.

Black Prestos will be my only try on these and even those are underwhelming as hell.

6'2, 195LB. This is a large. Personally I'm glad I didn't size up or down, I'd say the jersey fits about TTS, but everyone likes their clothes to fit different lol.

FullSizeR.jpg

With the Mercurials the StockX prices seem way lower than in my local FB group, eBay, etc. Usually they are a lot closer, not sure why the discrepancy

Those 97s look trash as hell, actually this new “collection” is looking very underwhelming.

The details on the first collection were incredible like the 97s af1 prestos and aj1s.

Black Prestos will be my only try on these and even those are underwhelming as hell.

I have to agree, looking at the new 97's more and more, they look cheap, grey pair still nice but idk something about the see through on these colors doesn't make it look good quality wise

yup, out of all the upcomming off-white nikes, the black prestos are the only ones i'd keep. i want new silhouettes man.. what ever happened to the initial leaked pairs? (specifically the 3s)

Someone took my offer for 366 on stockx for a small black hoodie. Wanted to use that free shipping promo. Hope I didn't overpay like I did for the black mercurials

Someone took my offer for 366 on stockx for a small black hoodie. Wanted to use that free shipping promo. Hope I didn't overpay like I did for the black mercurials

The hoodies seemed a little rarer than the jerseys, so I'm not sure how much the price will drop from around that $350 mark. Seems like a lot more people hit on jerseys compared to the hoodies. I really like the look of the hoodies, but even at retail I thought the price was too high for what they are. I actually think the jerseys are crazy overpriced too, but being a soccer/football fan I decided to splurge.

damn im hoping they drop below 350 then i'll jump.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom