Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I have the worst/best? luck. I only won the Chicago, Euro, and UNC Jordan 1s. Would have been nice to win AF1s, Prestos, and Blazers.

giphy-8.gif

:lol:

That's incredible luck many in here haven't hit a single OW shoe

when people enter for kith raffles do you do it through the site still or app only? only asking since they appear to only mention the app and ive entered through the site only and NEVER win lol (i know it could just be bad luck)
It’s funny, I always enter on the Kith app and my boys always hit when they enter through the site so I always thought it was the other way around :rofl:

when people enter for kith raffles do you do it through the site still or app only? only asking since they appear to only mention the app and ive entered through the site only and NEVER win lol (i know it could just be bad luck)

I’ve always entered through website...I got a couple W’s from them. Had a couple friends who won recently that entered through the site also

I noticed others winning several pairs over the course of this thread, so I guess I feel lucky now since some didn't win any. Good thing there's more Off White is releasing over the foreseeable future. Plus I don't pay resell unless I really want it like the Red Octobers.

Damn I can’t wait to get my orange ones in from stock x sometime next week
Even though it’s not part of “the ten” off white

There still super dope imo
I think them being part of the world cup pack is dope though. this WC has been one of the best ive witnessed so far

Damn I can’t wait to get my orange ones in from stock x sometime next week
Even though it’s not part of “the ten” off white

There still super dope imo

Yeeeeesssssss, it has easily become one of my favorites! Extremely light too.

Anyone else think the Zoom Fly’s are too narrow? I fit great TTS in Vapormax’s, but the OW Mercurial felt super tight with a big toe box... just like a clown shoe. I love the black colorway but I’m selling mine because the fitment was so bad for me.

Back
Top Bottom