Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Fools are about to camp out in 113 heat.
M66JPsL.gif

Unfortunately when you go to checkout the shoes get removed from your bag. Maybe gotta be LVR member? I thought they said the other day they were restocking both the Black and White for the LVR sneaker club members on 7/5.

Is anyone on here actually a member of that? Ain’t no way in hell im spending 2k on their site just to be a sneaker club member :smh:
Nope. I let my LVR points expire.

So how in the world am I going to be able to land a pair of these off white prestos.
I havent landed any off white x Nike pairs yet and I have a feeling these will be less produced than the UNCs.

By the way: Does SNKRS Pass drop always before the official release date or on the same day?

So how in the world am I going to be able to land a pair of these off white prestos.
I havent landed any off white x Nike pairs yet and I have a feeling these will be less produced than the UNCs.

By the way: Does SNKRS Pass drop always before the official release date or on the same day?

SNKRS Pass is almost always the day before the official release date.

Same here man
I’m just lucky the mercurials are actually close to retail right now on stock x :lol:

yeah those Off White x Timberlands been out for a little while now. Some stores still have them on the shelves. They made an Orange one and Green one too

off-white-timberland-green-copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom