Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

you can only keep pumping out the same black and white color ways but for so long guys

well i guess the color laces allow for some creativity

the next logical step in design is to color the show with basic laces... any creative designer would get bored with just pumping the same colors over and over only so much you can do. possibly at this point its just nike making the shoe colors (colorways) after vergil did his pairs

Those purple 90s are type hard, ain't gonna hold you. Don't know if i'd wear em tho.

you would throw some black denim on and graphic T with some purple heck some prince ish and u be in there like purple rain my dude

if ronnie can sell purple pippens ( that actually had resell value for a while) Nike can sell purple off whites lmao

Logical step would be End it.

Nike Logic. Pump out every single color possible. Dilute dilute dilute. Make the little jimmies happy

you would throw some black denim on and graphic T with some purple heck some prince ish and u be in there like purple rain my dude

if ronnie can sell purple pippens ( that actually had resell value for a while) Nike can sell purple off whites lmao
i hate seeing people match colors, i'd probably wear them with some complimentary colors...teal, maybe some grey.

These are much better than the first Converse imo

Throwing on some colored "SHOELACES" on them would be dope :nthat:

OW_Chucks2.jpg

I tried out a converse for one day
It felt like I was deadass wearing a rock. My heels were burning when I got home
Ya these will probably be like comme des garçon chucks which are actually pretty comfy , they have this same material on midsole and a different inner sole

Yeah those chucks are bunk, not official. Crazy how many sites posted those as if they were official.

Having positive thoughts bout copping the Prestos later this month. Starting to look like the second wave of the 10 are (as a rule) gonna be easier to cop which is nothing my *** is gonna complain about lol

Back
Top Bottom