Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lol i was literally coming in here to post that py_rates iG post.

Most available OW but dont expect Zoom Fly prices. (i’d love if they were 350-450 so i can get both pairs and even double up)

So for an online order (not to pick up in store), where do I need to go? SNKRS app from now until before release date? Thats how they did with UNCs. I live in the south not around large markets so in store pickup is a no go

Lol i dont think that post really answers anything. There were a bunch of ppl who wanted the VMs and either missed out and/or had to pay resell.

These will be no different. Especially with them being the more popular of the two silhouettes

Lol i dont think that post really answers anything. There were a bunch of ppl who wanted the VMs and either missed out and/or had to pay resell.

These will be no different. Especially with them being the more popular of the two silhouettes

I think you're misreading that post, fam.

They only stated that presto's will be in the same stores as the VM's they did not say VM 2.0's and Presto's have the same stock. So with that said, there will be more stock on these versus the prestos.

And as we all know in this thread, VM 2.0's dropped in the same stores as the OG Ten and the OW models there after, so that line in pyrates post did not need to be stated.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of the White Vapormaxes.
Is $540 a fair price for a size 9.5?

Also, do y'all think the prices will go down any further?
It seems like the prices on Stockx have been pretty steady now at around $580, in the last couple of months.

:lol: Why my dumbass thought when they said stores who got the VM 2.0 will get the Prestos meant stores who got the VM 2.0 as in not OW VM2.0 but rather the regular Vapormax 2.0s. I was sitting over here like, damn hella stores getting them then.

Alot of L's still going to be taken, thats a given lol. That resale shouldn't hurt as much, though

Sweet, now I am daydreaming of copping both colors for retail!

I should know better, since I wasn’t able to even get those unpopular Mercurials for retail, but a man can dream can’t he?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of the White Vapormaxes.
Is $540 a fair price for a size 9.5?

Also, do y'all think the prices will go down any further?
It seems like the prices on Stockx have been pretty steady now at around $580, in the last couple of months.

I think thats a fair price. I wear a size 12 and bought at $556. Now the 12's seem to be trending around $600-$630... In my opinion, the value will go up a little. The OG's used to sell for $650. Now they're over $1000-$1200 six months later.

What stores will be releasing them in NY? / online?

[ Still doesn’t have any OW x Nike collaboration crew checking in ]

Just got these for a steal price, just hope I didn't get scammed lol
From what I see, whatever fakes that do exist have obvious tells

IMG_4237.jpg

Imagining footlocker paying someone to go around with a corporate card to buy pairs for resale that they just sold so they can sell them again for retail is comical to me

Imagining footlocker paying someone to go around with a corporate card to buy pairs for resale that they just sold so they can sell them again for retail is comical to me
they needed to drive up the traffic to the site that month :lol:

Back
Top Bottom