BD83996D-1892-45D5-8CAF-F128966244CD.jpeg
0A33CDE4-9B28-41BA-B332-05595B44DE85.png
167E6E27-4161-483D-9971-95E15290296B.jpeg
I really like these.

Those are okay.

Presto raffle for undefeated la brea for @ sunday 12-6pm

edit: in-store only raffle.

Last edited:
I totally feel you man. .15 cents on some fruit is almost a deal breaker! lol But seriously- I tell my fiancé that how we afford the things we do is by penny pinching in certain areas, and splurging on material items / vacations. Realistically speaking, .15 cents on bananas and .50 cents on asparagus doesn't change anything. But these are examples of being mindful to the inflated costs of society, which DOES add up over time. I catch all my Nike clothing on sale or clearance, and most of it is the latest materials.

Bottom line: it's about being smart with your money to afford the things that make you the happiest.

P.S. It's crazy to me that people are allegedly paying rent with resell methods of shoes. But the hustle is the hustle I suppose.

They do and it’s sad. Those are the dudes who will fight in lines and or will make there grand mother, mom and try to get there kids to enter raffles

First in-store raffle in a long time at UNDFTD SF..... Hoping to hit on these black pairs :emoji_pray:

I know plenty of folks in here hit on the white OWxVM at UNDFTD locations in LA, any insight about the SF location my Bay Area folks?

First in-store raffle in a long time at UNDFTD SF..... Hoping to hit on these black pairs :emoji_pray:

I know plenty of folks in here hit on the white OWxVM at UNDFTD locations in LA, any insight about the SF location my Bay Area folks?

If its anything like the LA stores had for VM, there will be 150-200 pairs per store but who knows

If its anything like the LA stores had for VM, there will be 150-200 pairs per store but who knows

Hope so. Prestos are the only pair out of the "Ten" that I really like. I rarely see anybody on here say they hit at UNDFTD SF. I don't know if it's because there isn't a big Bay Area presence in this thread or if that store just doesn't get much stock.

Hope so. Prestos are the only pair out of the "Ten" that I really like. I rarely see anybody on here say they hit at UNDFTD SF. I don't know if it's because there isn't a big Bay Area presence in this thread or if that store just doesn't get much stock.
I don’t remember anyone hitting on the black OWxVM 2.0 from undftd SF. No mentions of it on twitter or IG too. If they didn’t have any stock going to SF location and had people going to sign up for the raffle then that’s really messed up. I was so pissed at that raffle I didn’t bother signing up for the white OWxVM raffle thinking it’ll just be a waste of time again, but I remember seeing a couple people hit on the white OWxVM from undftd sf.

I hit on the OW 97 from undftd SF and hope I’ll hit on the Prestos 2.0 this time.

Anyone have a extra invitation code for undefeated in LA?? Can't make it up there before 6pm

They just closed the raffle an hour after they stopped handing tickets out.

I thought I had more time to enter the code, it closed pretty quickly this time.

Code may work for the next raffle though if its “unused” so I will try for the white pair

They just closed the raffle an hour after they stopped handing tickets out.

I thought I had more time to enter the code, it closed pretty quickly this time.

Code may work for the next raffle though if its “unused” so I will try for the white pair
I got a ticket at like 1:45pm

Back
Top Bottom