Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

nothing on that list is a must have aside from maybe the prestos. possibly

whole list looks meh

Looks like this release is going to be some bull! It’s going to be a TON of L’s going out, after seeing how this Parra release just went! :smh: EU sites is impossible and SNKRS is ******* trash! Either you hit a raffle or you hit on a in-store raffle that you have to travel some distance for because I refuse to pay these lame *** resellers!

I'm the type of person to complain about Asparagus going up .50 cents, but have no problem dropping hundreds on shoes lol. I'm also the type that shops the clearance racks for $10 shirts but drives a brand new luxury SUV. Different strokes for different folks. It's a hobby of mine to pinch pennies and buy nice things without having credit card debt.

Your like me I don’t care about shoes or my cars but I do complain about dumb things like how dare you raise organic bananas 15 cents.

I don’t care if someone pays resell or try to shame them. There are retail or bust and there’s those like me who buy what i want. Why have disposable income if u can’t use it.

Better than some dude talking about he made his rent selling 3 pairs of off whites by having there family members stand in line with them.

860 for an 8 on goat right now.
Should I wait?

Yea wait for the undercut on drop day make an offer about what u like to spend. If it’s close to what the market demands. Someone will bite to move em fast. Some rookie goat sellers will be on that day.

Always. Never buy resale prices from goat, StockX, or anywehere else prior to official release date.
Cant really say that now. Some tank, some moon. See ow Chicago AJ1, SW, and Parra as a few examples. Parra has gone from $375 to $500 in 24 hours. It's just hard to tell what each release will do.

BD83996D-1892-45D5-8CAF-F128966244CD.jpeg
0A33CDE4-9B28-41BA-B332-05595B44DE85.png
167E6E27-4161-483D-9971-95E15290296B.jpeg
I really like these.

Last edited:
Prepare yourself. Everybody and their mama gonna be going after them.

Oh I know lol. I’ve taken an L on every single pair of OW except the UNCs. I only got the Chicago’s because I hopped on the resale price early, way before they started hitting for 2.5 racks.

Your like me I don’t care about shoes or my cars but I do complain about dumb things like how dare you raise organic bananas 15 cents.

I don’t care if someone pays resell or try to shame them. There are retail or bust and there’s those like me who buy what i want. Why have disposable income if u can’t use it.

Better than some dude talking about he made his rent selling 3 pairs of off whites by having there family members stand in line with them.

I totally feel you man. .15 cents on some fruit is almost a deal breaker! lol But seriously- I tell my fiancé that how we afford the things we do is by penny pinching in certain areas, and splurging on material items / vacations. Realistically speaking, .15 cents on bananas and .50 cents on asparagus doesn't change anything. But these are examples of being mindful to the inflated costs of society, which DOES add up over time. I catch all my Nike clothing on sale or clearance, and most of it is the latest materials.

Bottom line: it's about being smart with your money to afford the things that make you the happiest.

P.S. It's crazy to me that people are allegedly paying rent with resell methods of shoes. But the hustle is the hustle I suppose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom