Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Watching cat's score on the Prestos & AJ 1's

KobeStaresBrown.gif

Hopefully the Paris drop is just FCFS and not this bull**** US drop going thru. Europe drops usually straightforward thankfully

How hard you guys think it will be to trade the Vapormax for the Jordan or the Presto? I have the Vapormax

How hard you guys think it will be to trade the Vapormax for the Jordan or the Presto? I have the Vapormax

the jordan head will try to make you add cash (you shouldn't bite given the retail pricepoint imbalance in the vapormax's favor)...I imagine the presto holder will be an easier 1 for 1 trade. of course the bigger issue is finding legit pairs in the market...curious to know if the vapormax box also reversed (and the production dates)

the jordan head will try to make you add cash (you shouldn't bite given the retail pricepoint imbalance in the vapormax's favor)...I imagine the presto holder will be an easier 1 for 1 trade. of course the bigger issue is finding legit pairs in the market...curious to know if the vapormax box also reversed (and the production dates)

Vapormax boxes come reversed ..

If this is a pre release I’m interested in how many pairs will be around in November. Seems like a ton of people hit

A ton? Judging from where? Cause topic hasn really moved since the emails went out. Maybe less than 15 hit.

Back
Top Bottom