Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hopefully I'm not breaking rules but aside from the off white event it seems like if you went you get a pair of shoes. Is that how complex con works?

If anyone hit a size 12 vapormax, a size 12/13 aj1 or a size 12/13 presto and doesn’t want them but likes excessive amounts of cash...I’m your guy! Hit me up.

93C021A6-504F-412B-B6E3-652778317F6A.gif

Hopefully I'm not breaking rules but aside from the off white event it seems like if you went you get a pair of shoes. Is that how complex con works?
No, it works like any convention with Merch booths. Line to get inside building, line at Nike booth to purchase sneakers. No guarantees on anything.

anybody here who attended the "Extra Credit " event have gotten any news or update from Nike about their purchase ?

Was able to sign up for the one 4 one and closing party

Should be fun

Also was able to get some friends to sign up

What time was this? I tried at 11 when I first heard and it was closed to additional reservations.

Word but that'll never happen, sucks not being able to get into 1 event.

Sucks more knowing tons of people hit out of state( spoke with 3 guys who won from Cali)

November the better be good to me.

Anyone know how the shoe distribution works? Were certain pairs allocated for each event or was it pretty much FCFS so all the popular sizes were gone on day 1?

Everything opened last night

The one for one I just happened to go on the right page at the right time

binji B posted and no sneaker heads follow him so it was up for a couple of minutes

Back
Top Bottom