Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Blends out here doing a raffle..same day with the draw being immediate...idk if i want to line up for a raffle..

hmm.. so raffle window between 8-9..draw @ 915...
maybe ill show up at 745 for the raffle and assuming they dont run out of raffle tickets my chances are just as good as someone whos been camping all night... for a raffle ticket...
Dudes camp out all night around your way for a raffle?

the dude with the 4 pairs is nothing special when you look at how things turned out in europe!
i'm so disgusted by this release.
i swear threre are more people who hit multiples at one shop, then there are people with only 1 pair, and i really would like to know how sh** like this can happen with a draw.
cant you make it even seem to be fair? never seen sh** like this......

Hit a couple of pairs in Paris, enough of an incentive to fly over to collect and enjoy the sights! :smile:

grats, u from the states?

Hong Kong. TBH, the cost of the flight and stay adds up to close to resale prices back home anyway, but I've made a stand not to enter the resale market no matter how much I like them. If that means flying over to where I won them, I'd do it since I entered their raffle with the intention of flying anyway.

Man I just realized, between these and the HU's dropping on sat. Decisions will have to be made :/ which L do I want to take first??? Lol. Might as well sit st home and go ADC or bust :frown:
Yea and the pigeon Sbs Saturday gonna be packed. Sold two of those for $800 a pop so might have to prioritize

Concepts, empty, Kith and two nikelab (21m and Dsmny). 5 spots. Empty emailed no one concepts will backdoor everything. So basically 3 spots.

Back
Top Bottom