Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If you non New Yorkers only knew how hard it is to cop sneakers out here lol. For example, entered 21 raffles for the Bred 1’s and didn’t even get one call back :lol:
A high % of the resellers live out here.
It's still better than 0%. NYC folks have a better shot than anyone else in the country. There is no debating that. Not sure why you guys can't just admit that.

I'll admit it :lol:. Have gotten so many limited shoes just because I work in NYC. I said it before - I feel bad for people that don't live in major cities for this release especially.

Definitely have better odds than places with 1-2 shops. But damn it’s still a mission to cop a pair, especially if you have a regular 9-5 which for many in nyc is more like 9-???

IMG_9158.JPG
This release is a mess. :lol:

They shoudve done the release like the first time in Sept, hit on the Presto's. :smokin
Shoe is flames..but that whole pant rolling to show off your socks is lame asf..kids these days :lol:

I’ve entered about 10 raffles at CNCPTS since they’ve opened in New York and neither I or any of my friends have ever won. I do not trust them lol

Definitely have better odds than places with 1-2 shops. But damn it’s still a mission to cop a pair, especially if you have a regular 9-5.
There's a lot of places with NO shops. I live in Jacksonville, FL. Closest shot is Kith Miami or A Ma Maniere in Atlanta, both 5 hours away. Both are doing in store raffles. You can enter 5+ raffles in half a day. I have to drive 5 hours to enter one freaking raffle.

Again, not saying you guys have it easy but I don't think most of you guys realize that it's literally impossible for 90% of the country.

okay so no one hear saw, read, heard ANYONE claim winner from empty gallery nyc yesterday? smdh

I'm flying to Chicago tomorrow, so I plan on hitting Notre and RSVP, but I just realized I have a little over a 2 hour layover in Boston. Ya'll think I can land in Boston, Uber to Bodega for a quick raffle entry and then back to the airport? YEEZUS TAKE THE WHEEL!

I'm flying to Chicago tomorrow, so I plan on hitting Notre and RSVP, but I just realized I have a little over a 2 hour layover in Boston. Ya'll think I can land in Boston, Uber to Bodega for a quick raffle entry and then back to the airport? YEEZUS TAKE THE WHEEL!
Are you going to be in Chicago or Boston on pick up days? Have you looked at that?

There's a lot of places with NO shops. I live in Jacksonville, FL. Closest shot is Kith Miami or A Ma Maniere in Atlanta, both 5 hours away. Both are doing in store raffles. You can enter 5+ raffles in half a day. I have to drive 5 hours to enter one freaking raffle.

Again, not saying you guys have it easy but I don't think most of you guys realize that it's literally impossible for 90% of the country.

Oh I’m well aware. Was originally from NJ, young and broke during peak SBs. Unless you had a plug you weren’t going to get anything but GR, if that. This was pre bots + pre every boutique having an ecommerce site.

peep the security line before you leave leave... if u have TSA Precheck or sign up for www.clearme.com (they usually offer 30 day trials)
double check when your airline next flys out of boston to chicago as a backup in case you miss it!
i'd do it! ha

Where'd you hear kith is in-store raffle?

Kith miami doing instore or online raffle for offwhite? haven't announced yet right?

Are you going to be in Chicago or Boston on pick up days? Have you looked at that?

I can be :wink:

peep the security line before you leave leave... if u have TSA Precheck or sign up for www.clearme.com (they usually offer 30 day trials)
double check when your airline next flys out of boston to chicago as a backup in case you miss it!
i'd do it! ha

Haha yeah man, I'll definitely assess the situation before leaving the gate. Google says it's a 15 min drive so I should be cool as long as the raffle is semi quick. I think I'm gonna give a shot.

Where'd you hear kith is in-store raffle?
I meant pick up for Kith. They'll probably do online raffle but I'd still have to drive 5 hours for pick up. I'll do it, I did it for Linens, but that's not something an NYC guy would have to do. It's laughable when NYC guys cry about how hard they have it when they have it better than anyone else in the country.

I've never hit on a KITH raffle and I'm not expecting to here either. Ronnie's gonna get his boys their pairs I feel.

Only one i ever hit on was the Pippen Chimera drop and that was for numbered wristbands to buy from that drop.

I hit on AF1 Linens, AM1 Atmos Elephants, and the Kith x Adidas Cobras. All in Miami.
You lucky guy. I have never hit on any kith raffles. I was wondering also why I haven't received any more raffle links by them. Maybe they where like he loses enough let's just eliminate him all together. Lol

Back
Top Bottom