Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

upload_2017-11-10_20-14-54.png

these are reasons we cant eat
deadass smh

Low key Nike prolly tryna take all the hype for this holiday season. This is legitimately the most hyped relevase months we’ve ever seen. Don’t be surprised if Nike wants everything to go down like this.

I just called and they said the release procedure is unknown as of now. I'm not taking any chances, I might be headed there soon

I want the blazer but seems like not much happening here in the Bay Area. Resale hopefully falls below 500 for me to consider getting them.

I want the blazer but seems like not much happening here in the Bay Area. Resale hopefully falls below 500 for me to consider getting them.

I want the blazer too. Found someone who agreed to do $550 shipped, but I'm still hesitating. Going to try the raffles at Blends tomorrow and if that falls through, I may end up pulling the trigger.

I want the blazer too. Found someone who agreed to do $550 shipped, but I'm still hesitating. Going to try the raffles at Blends tomorrow and if that falls through, I may end up pulling the trigger.
My size going for that on stockx right now. Still seems a bit too much to too, especially since I want to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom