Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I want the blazer too. Found someone who agreed to do $550 shipped, but I'm still hesitating. Going to try the raffles at Blends tomorrow and if that falls through, I may end up pulling the trigger.

I would say wait until after the weekend. Resellers gonna be undercutting each other like crazy to get the quick flip. I think Tuesday or Wednesday might be the latest to go for them. Resellers gonna need money for yeezys next weekend and weekend after so middle of weeks might see them desparation selling to get money quick to re up on shoes. Just my opinion but prices have been falling for off whites the past week leading up to release and you might see them dip a good amount tomorrow once people start posting on GOAT and stockX

man there are some heat pairs of the 10 and some just miss the mark.. like the AF1..

its the timberland boot of sneakers lol

Yeah **** lining up lol, saw people camped outside adidas at wicker lol

I called that Adidas store because my buddy was thinking of going for the Pharrells.

They basically told me you would have to line up at 7pm to get a pair based on the line of about 75 people!

It's pretty nasty outside, Hypebeasting seems at all time high.

man there are some heat pairs of the 10 and some just miss the mark.. like the AF1..

its the timberland boot of sneakers lol
That’s how I felt about em too. Until they’re in hand and you appreciate how well it’s executed. I don’t care one way or the other -paid less than retail, so its not like the commentary hurts my feelings...but I will say if you’re a fan of the silhouette, they are really well done.

045620D0-4F5C-4AE1-BD26-F854DDE87AF6.jpeg

Nike Chi says no draw. SNKRS app at later date.

Well, if you're going to allow the whole world to enter a Draw that is meant to be for NYC/Chi, might as well just make it an online release that the whole world is going to enter. I swear Nike is run by morons.

@NikeNYC: Due to technical issues caused by overwhelming demand for "The Ten" collection, we have cancelled the online draw.

Back
Top Bottom