Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Was anyone at blends downtown la? Super fishy

IMG_1660.PNG

If they dropped all of them at midnight FCFS on desktop old TLO style... ish would be crazy.

Would probably give us the best shot to come out with one pair.

still kinda salty about not being able to make it to kith to pick up my prestos, but i did score on the pigeon dunks on snkrs today, i took a quick "bathroom break" @ work like i did when i copped the skeptas, snkrs put me in line & i put my phone back in my pocket & just prayed, lol.. still wanted those prestos tho, oh well. & for all the people who are tryna finesses @ kith, they are really strict about their pickup rules, you have to be the one to get them, it doesn't matter, unless you know ronnie or daniel, lol.

still kinda salty about not being able to make it to kith to pick up my prestos, but i did score on the pigeon dunks on snkrs today, i took a quick "bathroom break" @ work like i did when i copped the skeptas, snkrs put me in line & i put my phone back in my pocket & just prayed, lol.. still wanted those prestos tho, oh well. & for all the people who are tryna finesses @ kith, they are really strict about their pickup rules, you have to be the one to get them, it doesn't matter, unless you know ronnie or daniel, lol.
incorrect. ive picked winning kicks up numerous time outside of the pick up window and have had others pick up for me. idk RF and def have no clue who daniel is

what a cluster this drop was and has been. Lord.

Drop them on snkrs and leave it be. Unless they're waiting to time it with the next yeezy drop :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom