Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

At least in LA, they had pretty big stock from what I heard from a homie who won the 90s and picked them up. If they backdoored any pairs it wasn't a substantial amount.
@amass78 Not sure if they do but my friend's homie hit on the Prestos.
Nice! Thanks! I guess I'll try to make it early or mid afternoon before the rain starts to fall. Good luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO Which NTer is this in the AJ1's and a fur coat :lol:
Really bummed i missed this show this weekend ..Next month for sure!

ffw to 3:32

Fml, just checked my spam folder and saw my AM 90 win at kith. Full of L's this weekend. It just keeps piling on.
That sucks. How could you forget to check your spam mail? If I'm expecting any emails like this I'll check everyone's mail and folders. Hope you get the next one tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks. How can you forget to check your spam mail? If I'm expecting any emails like this I'll check everyone's mail and folders. Hope you get the next one tho.

I think I was too caught up in so many drops that weekend and I figured I should be good since I never had an issue with the spam folder. Well this is an expensive lesson learned.

Anyone here enter the RSVP raffle last week? Are they still on that "spend $40 in the store to get a ticket" nonsense?
Waited in line at RSVP and didn't know about the $40 per ticket (two if you buy RSVP merch) shtick they were running... ended up leaving and entering at St. Alfred/Notre. Plus they even "sold out" of raffle tickets for the Blazers and Prestos by the time I went - very weird.

Back
Top Bottom