Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I can tell you there were some unclaimed they were being cagey with. Not sure about the re raffle. Very interesting.

When I had my worries about my kith win, I called and whatever. Guy told me unclaimed pairs were going back to the warehouse to be sold online at a later date.

Do people really expect prices to drop a lot after SKNRS? It seems most prices haven’t moved much. At the current price, I might have to pass on the AJ1. I was hoping $800-$1000 range.

Do people really expect prices to drop a lot after SKNRS? It seems most prices haven’t moved much. At the current price, I might have to pass on the AJ1. I was hoping $800-$1000 range.
Well considering the 1’s have yet to drop at SNKRS AND U.S. boutiques, I say they’ll still fall a bit more. I’m guessing this weekend/early next week you can cop in the $900-1k range. After that though, they’ll probably stay stagnant and then slowly rise.

I’ve been waiting for Blazers in my 8.5 to drop below $500, but now they’re creeping up again and only have SNKRS left to drop them. Not sure what’s gonna happen with those but I doubt they’ll drop much more.

Well considering the 1’s have yet to drop at SNKRS AND U.S. boutiques, I say they’ll still fall a bit more. I’m guessing this weekend/early next week you can cop in the $900-1k range. After that though, they’ll probably stay stagnant and then slowly rise.

I’ve been waiting for Blazers in my 8.5 to drop below $500, but now they’re creeping up again and only have SNKRS left to drop them. Not sure what’s gonna happen with those but I doubt they’ll drop much more.

I caved on blazers. For $100 more I’ll save my time and energy. I’m hoping you’re right on the 1s. Any drop below $1000 and I’ll hit buy.

For those who signed up at blends Beverly Hills, did u get multiple entries with insta, twitter, Facebook, etc? Cause CM allowed it but BH didn't give me the option to

For those who signed up at blends Beverly Hills, did u get multiple entries with insta, twitter, Facebook, etc? Cause CM allowed it but BH didn't give me the option to
Yes, however, blends raffle are always BS; they don't even let you enter for which style or specific sizes like all the other boutiques do..

IMG_1286.JPG

Back
Top Bottom