Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

my account got banned dang it and they deleted my order. it still shows up on nike.com but its gone on the snkrs app.

Nike's so whack for going of fake accounts now. They need to start banning dummy/inactive/brand new accounts from the jump. Not mid-release.
Wait what? lol. They can't just go banning new accounts or inactive accounts. They obviously traced all of those inactive accounts that suddenly became active today and saw they were coming from the same source and banned those accounts. They can't ban them until there's some type of activity to ban them for.

Thanks Nike, I really wanted these.. :stoneface:
A976140D-1C77-405A-ABEA-5C83CD5EB1A4.png

"Nike rep: We are having issues with our payment and we are trying to fix it right now. "

That's what he/she said to me.

Reactions: PJS
Looks like Nike banned a lot of legit accounts? I can't order anything on the SNKRS app right now, and I get an access denied error if I try to access the desktop site even after clearing cache and all that stuff. I never had multiple tabs open or anything.

best of luck to you all today

we venting together after each drop or just after 3 est?

waiting paid off brother
DPGf6UNVQAAYn6m.jpg

I hit a HD on NIKE
and my AJ1 on DSM

They pretty much free and I still have +cash from the AJ1 i got yesterday

Im chilling lol

Worst case, i might get rid ofthe HDs and get the AF1s but man

IM CHILLING

How did you make out...this thread in shambles still trying to catch up

Oh bet so you dont need those ones right there swing them this way lol

lol at people blaming bots. Nike banned literally thousands of accounts today. Probably went too far bc a lot of legit accounts got banned. Take those out and there are still millions of people going for a few thousand pair of shoes. It's not bots. It's simple f'in math.

pretty sure they banned thousands of legit accounts. i doubt their IT knows the difference between a legit acc and a bot

"CSR: We are having issues with our payment and we are trying to fix it right now.
ME: So what does that mean exactly? There is a possibility its a glitch and the orders may end up eventually?
CSR: That a possibility due to large traffic we are getting there are some orders that is taking time to process.
CSR: The best thing we can do is to wait for an email confirmation within the day. "

Translation. L but you still got that small hope.

Spoke with a Nike rep about receiving email confirmation but nothing in the app or in my Nike order history. He confirmed that my order went through. So if you got the email you should be good people!

2/10 I'll take it! Going to try to flip the two I got for a pair of AM90s or Prestos depending on where prices settle.

Wow I'm sick. Got the Got Em screen. Checking now and I see no purchase and it says sold out on the AJ1. What an upset. I tried to call but they have mad people calling in right now. This is a major L
sorry, that's an L.

I won an AF1 hours ago, cc was charged, no email no nothing. Then got the email a few minutes ago. Think you lost, what a bad way for them to do it.

Wow I'm sick. Got the Got Em screen. Checking now and I see no purchase and it says sold out on the AJ1. What an upset. I tried to call but they have mad people calling in right now. This is a major L
same thing with the prestos I was good I bought got paypal and a confirmation from nike. on snkrs nothing is showing up but they are still showing up on nike.com hope I didnt get banned

pretty sure they banned thousands of legit accounts. i doubt their IT knows the difference between a legit acc and a bot
I know a person that had 120 accounts on a bot and he had 5 left mid release. But yes, it does seem like there was some innocent casualties as well.

waiting paid off brother
DPGf6UNVQAAYn6m.jpg

I hit a HD on NIKE
and my AJ1 on DSM

They pretty much free and I still have +cash from the AJ1 i got yesterday

Im chilling lol

Worst case, i might get rid ofthe HDs and get the AF1s but man

IM CHILLING

How did you make out...this thread in shambles still trying to catch up
Oh Damn!! Congrats!!! :pimp::nthat:8)

waiting paid off brother
DPGf6UNVQAAYn6m.jpg