Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

sorry, that's an L.

I won an AF1 hours ago, cc was charged, no email no nothing. Then got the email a few minutes ago. Think you lost, what a bad way for them to do it.
i got the "got 'em" screen for the AM97s, but received order confirmation for the AF1s. Soo bizarre.

I'm not bitter I took Ls on the release today, I'm bitter because I wish I had a fair shot at the last 4 without my payment being blocked. I'm gonna buy a 4.0 Ultra Boost next month as consolation considering I can't buy anything off SNKRs anyway.
this Nike vs Adidas loyalty crap is idiotic. Both vendors are equally as frustrating on a hyped drop- do you know the feeling of going for a yeezy on ADC and you spend 2 hours on the "splash screen" only to get sold out? Or their idiotic confirmed app which used to make you tap fast, now makes you click a dumb picture?

At least Nike, in theory, tried to give everyone a chance to "get in line" and then let some algorithm pick winners. Problem is the system gets so inundated, it's hard to even get in line (dont think that was their intention) and you et random payment, addy and cc errors.

IMG_1424.JPG
IMG_1426.JPG
IMG_1427.JPG
Struck out on the ones and blazers. The only other pairs I wanted besides the 90's. Social Status pair finally came in today.

i got the "got 'em" screen for the AM97s, but received order confirmation for the AF1s. Soo bizarre.

That’s happened to me before when I go for multiple shoes releasing at once. It’s always the ones in the confirmation

Also anyone else thinking of wearing some of the dipped ghosting pair laces in the revealing sneakers?

That’s exactly what I’m doing. I think it’s gonna look hard. I’m not one for the wild mismatching laces but black or white laces with that hit of color at the tips :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Got through on the blazers. Didn't get an email confirmation but my paypal was charged. Looked back at the app and it no longer said purchased.

Contacted Nike in a panic. After about an hour wait they confirmed my order went through.

Definitely contact Nike support if you have any doubts.

Can someone check if they have the same problem as me? I can't buy any men's shoe on SNKRS, but it will let me buy womens and kids shoes. Is this part of the payment problem they're having or did they think I was a bot and ban me?

Same prob and I just bought jordan heiress last week for my gf with no problem

Got through on the blazers. Didn't get an email confirmation but my paypal was charged. Looked back at the app and it no longer said purchased.

Contacted Nike in a panic. After about an hour wait they confirmed my order went through.

Definitely contact Nike support if you have any doubts.
same thing here yeesh what a release.

I’m still shooketh. Was about to leave Starbucks after entering the Jordan SNKRS drop and saw DSM notification. Scrambled and got through smooth on my 10.

Un-DS as soon as they get here

Who do you follow to get this notification?

Back
Top Bottom