Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I was only able to grab the Air Force 1's today.... Don't really care for them, but hey beats going 0/9 lol

I need to see them in-hand before I think about getting rid of them tbh

Now I gotta see how much $$$ and/or trades I need for a size 10 Presto or AJ1 or maybe a Blazer |l

yea man id say wait for them to come in first and see how they look. Seeing them in person changed my whole perspective on them

Really clean

HDs growing on me lol

Prob gonna beat them in the tech fleece

That was my plan.

I’ll wait around a while and see what they’re hitting for at round 2 then trade something for em. Those may end up being the cheapest of the bunch.

Trying to get through to Nike Chat is almost harder than getting the L. Been waiting for nearly an hour. My Android SNKRS App is ****. I want to find out if I'm banned for some reason.

Trying to get through to Nike Chat is almost harder than getting the L. Been waiting for nearly an hour. My Android SNKRS App is ****. I want to find out if I'm banned for some reason.
just wait. they're probably super backed up and it's not like you need to cop something right away

So I️ just realized my cc just got charged for 178 from Nike.com but I️ don’t see anything on the app so should I️ give them a call or is this a spam?

That was my plan.

I’ll wait around a while and see what they’re hitting for at round 2 then trade something for em. Those may end up being the cheapest of the bunch.

yea looks that way I think everyone still more focused on the AMs, and AJ

Scored on AF1 today.

Scored on Zoom fly via raffle.
Scored AJ1 and Blazer back in September. 4/9 ain’t bad I guess

Definitely WILL NOT be paying resell for anything. Not worth it

Attachments

• D3828B76-DF1C-4D69-B948-8AC8FC22CF32.png
    D3828B76-DF1C-4D69-B948-8AC8FC22CF32.png
    712.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom