Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

anyone else only tried for the ones they wanted?

38 minute L for prestos, was able to get blazers somehow after around 6 minutes pending... first ever score on snkrs for something limited, which led me to have false confidence in being able to cop the 1's which was an inevitable L after 17 minutes pending .

Definitely happy though, never been able to "win" one of these... wonder if nike did something to the bots, don't think I would have had a chance at anything otherwise. Seems like team manual copped as much as bot b****es

today
sam_1088.jpg

I'm hoping under $1k, but now that all the pairs have been released and its still at $1.2k. I know Nike will ship pairs, but say that adds another 1000 pairs into the mix, some of which may keep their pairs. I dont know if the needle will move much.

Hmm so to wait or not wait?? How many pairs did Nike have? 1,000 seems low?

anyone want to sell their Blazers size 11-11.5? or perhaps trade for 97s in a 11.5? I'm caught in a dilemma and don't know if I should keep 97s or trade them for what I REALLY want. I loove the colored laces that come with the blazers vs. the black/white ones that come with the 97s.

If you were a 10 I'd be all over that

seriously considering paying resale for these......what do yall antipate the prices will look like after everyone gets their pairs? Around $1k? under?...going for around $1200 right now
Keep monitoring and be quick, I picked up a pair of prestos for $740

I struck out on everything today, in part, because my Nike account got banned. I assume it was because I was 1) on two separate devices trying to submit and 2) on an IP address with many other folks and probably someone who is running a bot. (My office IP is banned from Supreme, and I've never figured out who was responsible for running a bot or page monitor.)

Lesson learned for next time: Use LTE, if I'm not at home!

I've been a NT lurker for years (maybe even a decade at this point) and reading all of your stories while taking my own personal L's made me officially sign up.
Went 1/10 today. Shooting like Ben Simmons behind the 3pt line smh. But I'll be happy with the vapors.

I️m glad I️m not a Jordan fans to begin with. Might just pay resell for the 90s since that the only one I️ really want. If the blazer drops a little more I️ might go for that as well but I️ ain’t no rush so plenty of time

Might be a mistake but I just picked up a pair of Hyper Dunk on StockX for $448. Was debating between the Hyperdunk or the AM90, but wanted a pair to beat around and not care as much. The others I have will be just casual chilling shoes. Also, the HD is cleeeean and being slept on.

Im kinda glad this release is over with. IMO I think I made the right decision on purchasing the Presto and Blazer last week, I knew this release would happen the way it did on SNKRS today. Im not even upset I wasn't able to get even 1 pair from SNKRS, at least I got one from Undftd. I will forever be loyal to Nike and glad they got all/most of the attention this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm so to wait or not wait?? How many pairs did Nike have? 1,000 seems low?

1K is definitely to low of a count ... the 1s had a slightly longer production run then most of the other 1s (excluding BReds/Royals which had huge runs) -- meaning when I looked at the my SBBs (also had no GS sizing), Frags and the like Nike spent about 6 weeks to produce them and these had a 7-8 week run. Given this I'm thinking comparably (assuming the same rate of production) there was around 25K 1s (of which a few thousand was seeded through the 3 city events). I am betting the other sillouettes have an equal production run to a 'typical' collab and had several thousand pairs each as well.

Basically, depending on what you want waiting until deeper into the season when folks need to offload pairs for money is probably the smarter move.

my account got blocked halfway through the collection drop. apparently this tiny black box is a sign your account has been blocked/banned.

Capture.PNG

Don't ask me what I did because I didn't do anything. The only thing I can think of is that my gf's snkrs account is linked to my paypal. They've been sending her order confirmations and whatnot to my snkrs email address. I don't know why.
This is false. I got the black bar after the Prestos and was able to cop the 97 later. I tried on another computer and desktop was working fine.

Back
Top Bottom