Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Man DSM really played with my emotions. Confirmation email. Silence after. No shipped, no canceled, nada. I check my Fedex app yesterday and its scanned in inside my state. On truck for delivery today. Hella stoked

For me after order confirmation, I got nothing since then. BTW, how did you track your order without tracking number?

Presto's came in
I am a little put off by the tongue. So it seems like the original presto tongue is there and then they just sewed a piece of foam on top of the shoe to give it the exposed foam look. I will take better pics of what im talking about later but did anyone else notice this or find it off putting?

37788515075_3fe4cdd664_m.jpg

Feel like for the presto it's a deconstructed look but i think part of the theme on it is addition to the silhouette. They added the extra chunky tongue in top of the one piece presto upper. They added the tag to the extra tongue. And they added the heel strap to it as well. Just my .02

Presto's came in
I am a little put off by the tongue. So it seems like the original presto tongue is there and then they just sewed a piece of foam on top of the shoe to give it the exposed foam look. I will take better pics of what im talking about later but did anyone else notice this or find it off putting?

37788515075_3fe4cdd664_m.jpg

If you re still put off, ill take em off your hands

Retail oop?

Haha i get the deconstructed motif but thats why the added layer on top was a little eh...i figured it was the tongue of the shoe.
Obviously im not saying this is unacceptable what a waste of money. Just thought it strange. But i guess your right maybe its more of a "proto type" feel then a deconstructed one. Just something that i didn't see mentioned that i thought was strange.

These shoes are meant to be half functional, half art. Yeh it's shoes, but owning a piece is an investment in Virgil's aesthetic vision. I wouldn't go run a 5k in these Prestos, but I appreciated this collaboration a lot more than say, Daniel Arsham's Adidas New York sneaker, which was a collasal waste IMO.

Anyone else get this? I ordered the Vapor Max off Nike.ca, payment went through, received shipping confirmation, felt great. Two days went by, wanted to be sure that the order was still good after reading so much negative feedback online, so I set up a customer service chat online annndddd turns out my order was canceled, but they offered 10% on a future order, great.

These shoes are meant to be half functional, half art. Yeh it's shoes, but owning a piece is an investment in Virgil's aesthetic vision. I wouldn't go run a 5k in these Prestos, but I appreciated this collaboration a lot more than say, Daniel Arsham's Adidas New York sneaker, which was a collasal waste IMO.
lmfao, they're still tryna give those shoes away ..they are horrid, isn't that the guy who works with ronnie fieg btw ..anyway you got it, it's functional art.

Mail day for me, Blazers arrived. Unreal in person, one for the rotation NO DOUBT.

Casual coworkers at work, former employees of footwear companies, are even in love.

Back
Top Bottom