Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i really wish stockx would show us where these sale numbers come from, i just saw 2 sales for 97's o/w for $800 & $880 a piece. so is it about to spike this quickly?

Could be a random eBay sale. I'm sure their data acquisition is secret so they won't share, but more often than not companies pay other companies for sales data. You'd be surprised at how much this data is worth. Talk to your friends in finance. :smile:

KDAK shoutout earns you a rep. What a cluster **** that was.
Worse yet, remember the dudes that were caping for them and got sensitive about taking crap for it?
I remember I posted the actual link and people got so upset with me, they’re like you blew up the spot. Lol it’s not like they weren’t pm ing it to everyone who asked.

i really wish stockx would show us where these sale numbers come from, i just saw 2 sales for 97's o/w for $800 & $880 a piece. so is it about to spike this quickly?

Those look like Flight Club numbers, since FC is one of the consignment shops they get their numbers from I believe. Some 97s are currently listed in the 800 range there.

These came in today

Attachments

• IMG_3681.jpg
    IMG_3681.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 41
Can someone comment on sizing in zoom flys OW? If I’m a size 10 in V2s, AJ1, and a size 9 in PK NMD then what size would I go with these zoom flys?

Windy City restocked some AM97, Hyperdunks and Zoom Fly.
Maybe that dude should stop restocking if he can’t keep up with orders or answer emails until he knows a specific time frame on shipping.

I understand he wants to make money but customer service seems non existent. Won’t get my business ever again that’s for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ serious.. thos guys over there acting like Yeezysupply.. and there are enough skeptics out about WCS to begin with.... tick tock mf'ers!

What lace combinations are ya'll using on Prestos

(P.S Blazers look :nthat:)

My pair just shipped from StockX but I’m pretty sure I’m doing one white and gonna alternate the other with green and orange. Going with white & Orange first.

I just copped from WCS but I didn't get a confirmation email or anything. An error came through on their site but my card has a pending charge (2 actually). Did anyone else get a confirmation email?

I just copped from WCS but I didn't get a confirmation email or anything. An error came through on their site but my card has a pending charge (2 actually). Did anyone else get a confirmation email?
Yes - you should get an email confirmation.

Yes - you should get an email confirmation.
Oh nevermind, I see my charge went through but I was refunded by my credit card company. I'm hesitant to try and buy again though if the guy doesn't know when he's going to send out. Especially for $20 shipping.

Can someone comment on sizing in zoom flys OW? If I’m a size 10 in V2s, AJ1, and a size 9 in PK NMD then what size would I go with these zoom flys?
I think 9.5? I wear 11 in UB 3.0 and NMD PK and 12 in V2s and Jordans and 11.5 fits perfectly

I got an email confirmation right away

Tried two more times on WCS and keep getting an error about my billing address. I'll just do StockX or GOAT then.

Go with your v2 size or half size up if you mostly wear thick socks. I went with my v2 size and they re fine

Back
Top Bottom