Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

my seller forgot to ship my VM with the extra shoe laces so he shipped them out separately..
and now i come to find out that usps delivered it the wrong address..

the whole reason why i wanted the VM was because I liked how they looked with the colored laces.. |l

is anyone willing to sell their round green + orange shoelaces for a reasonable price?

UPDATE

to my surprise, USPS delivered my laces today :pimp:

Here's how I laced my VM. I wanted to keep the tag but the long end of it looked like it'll get annoying so I tucked it in the laces.

VM.jpg

UPDATE

to my surprise, USPS delivered my laces today :pimp:

Here's how I laced my VM. I wanted to keep the tag but the long end of it looked like it'll get annoying so I tucked it in the laces.

VM.jpg
same but i have white + orange laces

I got a size 10 in the am90s but literally no place in nyc has a size 9.5 to size swap with me smh

Can someone who got the AM90s post a detailed, unobscured picture of the medial ("inside") side of the left shoe? I suspect that the pair I received is fake but I need a good picture of a real pair for the PayPal dispute.

Ideally a size 10 pair would be the best. You can post here or PM me. Appreciate it!

My mojo is at an 11 right now.

Randomly picked up the dons today from HAL...surprisingly easy. If someone really wants em in a 13, I'll prob pass em along not too sure if they're keepers but didnt wanna worry about them, as I'll traveling the next couple of days.

Really curious to see what the release for the PSNY af's will be, those are sublime. Wings a little iffy, but the details are bonkers. Makes the others look uninspired. Could be a contender for shoe of the year along with the Kaws, Yards, vlones, etc.

Can someone who got the AM90s post a detailed, unobscured picture of the medial ("inside") side of the left shoe? I suspect that the pair I received is fake but I need a good picture of a real pair for the PayPal dispute.

Ideally a size 10 pair would be the best. You can post here or PM me. Appreciate it!
i gotchu give me a minute ... imma weak man .. i was gon' sell mine, but i un ds'd them today ..

Back
Top Bottom