Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i ordered that pair and dm'd their ig to make sure they have that pair they said like 8 ppl were trying to order that one pair, when i ordered the pair was long gone so they had to refund me
ouch. i guess the hunt continues. really don't wana drop 1.5 :smh:

omg, so beautiful ...!
DMdFaN6V4AEGjfB.jpg

They aren’t.

There’s a lot of pairs

Not sure on amount of either but did frags pop up at Marshalls? Ik sounds funny but could of sworn remember seeing and hearing from a couple people about it online. I appreciate and admire Jordan's and rare stuff so I would appreciate both but prices are getting ridiculous and out of range.

I don’t think these are more limited than frags.. just look at how many pairs some of these resellers touched.. Numbers going up on these 1s for sure so I say grab them now

might try to trade my 97s for AF1s hoping someone out there will o.o unless anyone know a store in the city who would do trades like that?

I am going to presume these will surpass frags eventually. I am so glad to have a pair.

out of the 9 that dropped... obviously the Jordan 1 will last the longest, but which one do you think will Dikembe MuCrumble first? Presto?

The Prestos look the best in my opinion. I seen a dude in Krogers rocking em with the green and orange laces. Straight flames

Windy City sole restocked in just about everything. Bad news is though that they are now current resale prices.

Back
Top Bottom