Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

just aj1 I believe...think he's talking about the general ZF/VF thread.

Yeah, Evan is correct. I posted about buying and returning to ndc... but didn't realize it was this thread which would make it difficult since the ow sold out quickly.

opened the flood gates. if you told me a year ago I'd be copping pair after pair of $200+ shoes I'd ask what you were smoking.

look at me now :ohwell:
Tell me about it. I still remember saying I will never pay that much for resell, esp when I heard how much people was paying for yeezy. IMO it’s worth it for the OW. Gonna go back to my pre-2017 mentality and not go over a certain amount for a resell or just not as often.

idk man, all my resell money selling supreme and summer internship money spent on shoes i’m scared of wearing. i’ve never spent this much on resale for shoes and i don’t know how to approach beating them

idk man, all my resell money selling supreme and summer internship money spent on shoes i’m scared of wearing. i’ve never spent this much on resale for shoes and i don’t know how to approach beating them

Wear them enjoy them take care of them...especially if you earned it.

Wear them. No point of keeping them DS and just looking at them when you spent your hard earned money for them. Enjoy them and clean them after every wear.

yeah thanks for the tips. you're right since i decided to buy a shoe i should wear the **** out of them, but i definitely should clean them after every wear now

What do you guys use to clean them? Isn't it harder to clean OW cuz of the materials except for the leather areas?

the prestos are the best shoe in this collection, wear them daily, also was able to get the 1s, 90s and af1's

Prestos hands down the cleanest. Once I seen them @ complex con. Sheeeeesh.

AJ 1's only for me at the moment but need the prestos A$AP.

Got 7/9. Only got one for retail, wish I had more opportunity to get more for retail. Wasn't interested in the AF1 and the AJ1. Want to start wearing them but I have a couple of pairs I want to wear first before wearing this collection.

I’m gonna end up with at least 6/9. Debating hard right now whether to get the 97s or VMs......or both lol. I’ve been lucky this release...out of the 5 I got, I only paid resell for 1 pair (90s). Those were my fave out of the entire collection

I’m gonna end up with at least 6/9. Debating hard right now whether to get the 97s or VMs......or both lol. I’ve been lucky this release...out of the 5 I got, I only paid resell for 1 pair (90s). Those were my fave out of the entire collection

Lucky!!! I struck out in vapormax, every single time lol. And I don’t wanna pay resale. Traded for the 1s tho. Now I might let them go for something else!

Lucky!!! I struck out in vapormax, every single time lol. And I don’t wanna pay resale. Traded for the 1s tho. Now I might let them go for something else!

Yeah luck was definitely on my side. Won 2 at Kith, 1 at 21 Mercer, and 1 on SNKRS

What did you trade for the 1s?

I just don't have the money to drop on the blazers right now if I could I would. I have a a few pairs of shoes I want to sell if I can get them sold I will be able to pick up a pair. Until then I am just gonna put some money away every so often till later in the year and see if I can afford the blazers. It is the only shoe I want other than the air jordan 1 royal. Going to wear the bits out of them when I get them :rofl:

Their is hardly anymore EU releases planned ?

The AM97 was the pair I got for retail and was my first pair. The VM was the 7th and final pair haha. They’re both equally as nice in their own way. It’s like Yin Yáng. So hard to decide sometimes on which pair is better. I’m really digging the VM a lot tho.

Little update for y’all. *not trying to bash* but basically remember when I said I bought the AJ1 from the consignment shop in Canada (van). Turns out they never had my size. So they refunded my payment. And now prices have gone up even higher since then. Smfh.

The AM97 was the pair I got for retail and was my first pair. The VM was the 7th and final pair haha. They’re both equally as nice in their own way. It’s like Yin Yáng. So hard to decide sometimes on which pair is better. I’m really digging the VM a lot tho.

got the vapor max two i really wanna keep them but with the way prices are going up its getting harder and harder to talk my self into it.

Legit check on these please, only thing that I'm off about is the DSM receipt because it shows it retailed at $190 but I thought they were $160 retail. Thanks in advance
uICAkRJORASfBF2JyT43

f1S4i3FQT5SXY8NJR4Sa
Xp2u4tr3R7yyNMz3Llz6
wrZwSbzUQIaFHHT9r1SS

jYKyARxERHeKGKmenZ1w
NQ6oeWEHTAmIIVng9GXh

Last edited:
I got what I wanted out of this collection and onto the next - i paid a lot of resale, but I sold yeezy beluga 1.0, choc 750 and the wave runners to subsidize - well worth it in my opinion considering prices have significantly gone up since. I still have 4 other pairs of 350s to wear.

1. AJ1 (paid $1150 Stockx)
2. Prestos (paid $940 Stockx)
3. Blazer (paid $550 Stockx)
4. AF1 (retail - Nike Exclusive Access)
5. AM90 (retail - Kith raffle)
6. Vapormax ($600 Windy City)

Back
Top Bottom