Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Legit check on these please, only thing that I'm offabout is the DSM receipt because it shows it retailed at $190 but I thought they were $160 retail. Thanks in advance
uICAkRJORASfBF2JyT43

f1S4i3FQT5SXY8NJR4Sa
Xp2u4tr3R7yyNMz3Llz6
wrZwSbzUQIaFHHT9r1SS

jYKyARxERHeKGKmenZ1w
NQ6oeWEHTAmIIVng9GXh
z

Last edited:
I got what I wanted out of this collection and onto the next - i paid a lot of resale, but I sold yeezy beluga 1.0, choc 750 and the wave runners to subsidize - well worth it in my opinion considering prices have significantly gone up since. I still have 4 other pairs of 350s to wear.

1. AJ1 (paid $1150 Stockx)
2. Prestos (paid $940 Stockx)
3. Blazer (paid $550 Stockx)
4. AF1 (retail - Nike Exclusive Access)
5. AM90 (retail - Kith raffle)
6. Vapormax ($600 Windy City)

I'm so mad at myself for not pulling the trigger on AJ1's when they were that price on Stockx :angry: ... I thought it would stop around 1.4-1.5 ish but it's still on the rise smh

Legit check on these please, only thing that I'm offabout is the DSM receipt because it shows it retailed at $190 but I thought they were $160 retail. Thanks in advance

these look off to me... something about the mesh material looks off and the shape as well.

Was comparing the ow to some other hyped models across the same silhouette. I think they blow everything out of the water, even in a simple ghosting pair. Makes me appreciate em even more
6043F04B-B2B6-4FA9-907D-F2723C8905D7.jpeg

Wish I had a second pair of Prestos
yeah thanks for the tips. you're right since i decided to buy a shoe i should wear the **** out of them, but i definitely should clean them after every wear now

Every time I wear my Prestos I always clean them after. I baby them so much :lol:

uICAkRJORASfBF2JyT43

Those are fake. The mesh holes under the orange stripe isn’t supposed to be slanted. It’s supposed to go down straight.

Prices for the whole collection goin alllll the wayy uppp (Fat joe voice)
I'd love a pair of 9.5 blazers at like 4 somethin

1A4CEABF-31FB-42CD-9EB2-766D5010E561.jpeg

Wore my blazers to work today and got a lot of compliments. These are really underrated, i feel like there’s so many ways to wear them and have a low upkeep.
Oh wow. Haven’t seen this lace option before but hey whatever works for you. But I agree, I’ve gotten a lot of compliments in mine too

got my prestos today. love em. the mesh is more thinner than I thought. Im a 8.5 and got a 9. fits great still. got some wiggle room but better to have some room than having no room.

Last edited:
can I get a LC on these prestos? i have a pending offer for my blue tints + $480 for his prestos
IMG_8301.JPG
IMG_8302.JPG
IMG_8303.JPG
IMG_8304.JPG
IMG_8305.JPG
IMG_8306.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8300.JPG
    IMG_8300.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 16
I thought the swoosh on the presto is supposed to have a sheen to it? That looks like its just flat black

Waiting for my first pair of off whites to come in(Prestos). Now itching for the vapormaxes . Anything to look for on the VMs to make sure they are legit(or anyone I can PM pics to for help)? The m3gatran m3gatran tip with the mesh under the orange stripe was clutch! Thank you!

Waiting for my first pair of off whites to come in(Prestos). Now itching for the vapormaxes . Anything to look for on the VMs to make sure they are legit(or anyone I can PM pics to for help)? The m3gatran m3gatran tip with the mesh under the orange stripe was clutch! Thank you!

can I get a LC on these prestos? i have a pending offer for my blue tints + $480 for his prestos
IMG_8301.JPG
IMG_8302.JPG
IMG_8303.JPG
IMG_8304.JPG
IMG_8305.JPG
IMG_8306.JPG

https://www.instagram.com/fake_education/?hl=en

go to dude's instagram and scroll down. he has it for both prestos and VM.

Those are fake. The mesh holes under the orange tab is supposed to be straight and not slanted. I don't have a pic of mine rn but you can look up a real pair and you'll see what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom