Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hope you guys can help. Just bought these off someone on Grailed and they appear to be fake. Almost looks like two different shoes.As you can see from the picture there are several things different and they should not look as different as they do from eachother? I Filed a claim on paypal and he disagreed saying they are authentic! I Paid $1250, if he somehow wins the dispute I lose my money. Let me know if you can help me out. Any help would be appreciated
IMG_2607.jpg
IMG_2608.jpg
IMG_2657.jpeg
IMG_2658.jpeg
IMG_2660.jpg
IMG_2661.jpg
IMG_2691.jpeg
IMG_2639.jpg
IMG_2636.jpg
IMG_2630.jpg

Thank you guys! After grabbing a pair of Prestos I’ve been itching for another pair! Was gonna go for VMs but gonna grab these 1s then maybe find another AM97s.

Really garbage how much he trashed them being all white saying they just looked like dunks (all white was the original colorway) and now he is releasing them

The white pair looks pretty ugly and basic. A black swoosh and black ankle collar would have made them pop.

Regardless, hype will be through the roof since people now see the high resell potential in this collab.

The white pair looks pretty ugly and basic. A black swoosh and black ankle collar would have made them pop.

Regardless, hype will be through the roof since people now see the high resell potential in this collab.
the best thing about these might be the different laces. resellers holding the first release looking at these like

cfd6795d4c780615847d7b470f3ce4bc.gif

Looks like it’s going to come with 5 sets of laces. White, Purple, Orange, Black, and baby blue.

These all whites aren’t goin to resell for anywhere near the Off White Chicago 1s. These will probably make the price go up more for the OGs .

88FE28E7-4024-4D78-AB41-BE77D048AA75.png
0C2C8D0B-4683-4BEC-9A70-8F0BB78C8746.png

Back
Top Bottom