Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Swaped and ready to rock w the rest of the fam.

3D45B8BE-2661-4134-8B16-0FA64D3A6307.jpeg
0668E980-8106-42CF-83E0-15724A857460.jpeg
wish i kept my pairs really feeling bad on selling them.

Gonna have to speak in code:

Bill Bellamy just paid $450 for an off white Ice cream cone in the country Jordan... but the only way to get the flavor to America was if you called it vanilla.

Just took the last 12.

Another what would you do, buy Off White AF1’s ghosting or the WC3 Dunk Contest coming out. Don’t expect to get them for retail. If I bought AF1’s only pairs I’ll be short in the collection would be hyperdunks, fly’s, and VM. I do have a pair of the ‘88’s still DS

Gonna have to speak in code:

Bill Bellamy just paid $450 for an off white Ice cream cone in the country Jordan... but the only way to get the flavor to America was if you called it vanilla.

Just took the last 12.
Only for the OGs.

Off White + random yet awesome moma context + 600 pairs + timeless black + timeless silhouette = keeper (for me at least).
I agree but the MoMA context wasn't really random. It was for their "is fashion modern"exhibit which was all about streetware

I haven’t seen them drop at all, at least not for size 9.5, been gradually going up on StockX. Most sellers won’t budge so buyers been buying the asking price. Or their offer price is pretty close to the asking.

Edit: I meant size 10. Haha. :sick: :rofl::sick:
Lol yea I've noticed that..I'm still undecided if I want to pull the trigger so I'm going to sleep on it and decide in the morning...

I can’t take anymore L’s damn it. Didn’t hit on a single raffle or on the draw.

I need those 1s come on the 27th. Euro release be damned.

I agree but the MoMA context wasn't really random. It was for their "is fashion modern"exhibit which was all about streetware
I know it’s not random in relation to the exhibit. But the collaboration in the history of Nike collabs was a few more degrees of separation away from the usual cast of characters.

I have to have those all white J1s. Hope they release in the US, and hope resell ain't bad if I strike out.

Back
Top Bottom