Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I agree. If I never got any decent or good early access, I'd be super annoyed. Luckily I've been blessed with the early access for the 1's also.

Yeah don’t get me wrong I’d be stoked if I got Early Access to something decent too, but I would still feel like the process is bogus nonetheless.

Just don’t seem right that some people get two chances to buy the shoe while the rest of the population get 1.

Just a personal rant tho. Congrats regardless to whoever copped early.

You can buy once right? After you purchase from the early access you can't purchase on the release date again. It should have the purchased button so you can't click buy.

& what’s the point of them reserving it for u if it just sells out hours before u have to buy them? Also they seem to
Not care about multiple accounts killing the draw for any good release... Adc splash u have a fighting chance lmfao

& what’s the point of them reserving it for u if it just sells out hours before u have to buy them? Also they seem to
Not care about multiple accounts killing the draw for any good release... Adc splash u have a fighting chance lmfao

word is they cancelled ALOT of pairs this week from ppl who used a bot for the draw on SW multiple entries, first time they stepped in

Nike has only reserved me one good thing.

That would be Kyrie 4 All Stars that I planned on buying. Never get anything else I want smh

Finally Nike blesses me with early access to something I want. Bday is right around the corner too

Attachments

• 2B8A5D69-1B6E-48BA-AFEF-4015E123EEDF.png
    2B8A5D69-1B6E-48BA-AFEF-4015E123EEDF.png
    287.8 KB · Views: 26
Just curious.. most raffles require you to enter your payment information for immediate processing if you win the raffle. What would you guys do if you win multipe raffles and get charged on four different websites?

Just curious.. most raffles require you to enter your payment information for immediate processing if you win the raffle. What would you guys do if you win multipe raffles and get charged on four different websites?

granted these aren't going to be flying at the Jordan OW prices, but I don't think anyone is going to complain about getting multiples at retail when they can make at least 300+ in profit

Yeah I got the no access notification too...

Still haven’t gotten a single reserve of something I actually want...

Back
Top Bottom