Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Undefeated emails goin' out fellas. I saw one cat mention it and I just checked my email.
Did you hit? i wonder if the sf location was sent an email yet.

For those that hit for undftd, please state which location it’s from. Thanks!

People seem to hit on Undefeated the most. Always makes me contemplate driving 1 hour+ to enter their raffles.

People seem to hit on Undefeated the most. Always makes me contemplate driving 1 hour+ to enter their raffles.
Yea I think undftd is legit. The way they do the raffle I think it’s not as easy for the employees to mess with it.

Employees told me that corporate runs the email system. I remember hitting on infrared V2's and one of the higher ups was there ensuring the line went smooth and that the staff was keeping it legit.
Yea because instead of one raffle for all locations they separate each location’s raffle. And there’s no way employees could access that system I assume.

People keep saying they Backdoor but based on experience and seeing how many people hit online and in person, I don’t think they do.

I hit undftd raffle every 2 out of 3 entries I get in. Think it has something to do with the email you use and if you are in their system. Both my girl and I have been on a roll of late..

Wish I was close enough to enter Undefeated raffles
It’s a wasteland in SD. Blends and BAIT shady af

Employees told me that corporate runs the email system. I remember hitting on infrared V2's and one of the higher ups was there ensuring the line went smooth and that the staff was keeping it legit.
I wish there was an Undftd in Ohio.
Meanwhile for my online raffle boyz, L's/W's begin tomorrow for these!

Thanks for the link!

Attachments

• ED396346-F6A0-40CF-9CB2-5B9DD577D9DE.png
    ED396346-F6A0-40CF-9CB2-5B9DD577D9DE.png
    250.2 KB · Views: 76
Wonder what the stock on these is compared to previous release. Seems like a more abundant release.

Back
Top Bottom