Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Picked up a pair of OW 97s recently. Just wanted some opinions on if I’m being too OCD. They are clearly DS but the bottom soles have lint/towel “fibers” stuck in the crevices of the sole. Would anyone be bothered? The first pic was when I received. The 2nd was after some “cleaning”, it’s a bit worst on other areas of the sole.
Bro.. these are trashed! You need to return asap! or sell them to me for $50 so I can try and restore them. Lmk

Geez these sneakers are just way too sexy to me

Attachments

• 07D3376B-DA59-4544-A7BE-362944A6860F.png
    07D3376B-DA59-4544-A7BE-362944A6860F.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Do people even win from bait raffles ? I havent seen a person post a win from there for the past few big releases
My girl won my OW Prestos from BAIT in Melrose so I know they are legit. I've been to BAIT live raffle in Costa Mesa where people won, but their DTLA store that allegedly got "robbed" just hours before their live raffle is definitely sus.

EDIT: It was Blends DTLA that got "robbed", not BAIT.

Last edited:
Was able to get a ticket at Bait SD. Blends SD is conducting a raffle with 200 tickets on Friday from 11-11:30am, but I have work.

My girl won my OW Prestos from BAIT in Melrose so I know they are legit. I've been to BAIT live raffle in Costa Mesa where people won, but their DTLA store that allegedly got "robbed" just hours before their live raffle is definitely sus.

It was Blends LA that got robbed not BAIT. There is no BAIT in Costa Mesa, that's also Blends.

Last edited:
Can my wife sign up for raffles too if we have the same address but select different sizes? Will it disqualify me on some of these

Here's some raffles/sitelists just in case you guys missed it:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmxzkdaoWcCg6XxNzsOwbxZYdKP8Pnbjh2bx9fTSCnU/edit#gid=0

Thank you very much for that. Entered a few more sights for those extra Ls.

Back
Top Bottom