Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

BFBC9994-6EF3-4D4F-8756-8470866100C4.jpeg
Omg just woke up to this email!!! Finally won an online raffle for the first time ever so pumped! All this energy to go to work :lol:

Edit: sorry for the image being so big, posted on mobile

Everytime I see a raffle winner I get these mixed feelings. Nice to see people hit but I get super salty knowing that I’ve just taken a big fat L once again. I am so much more lucky with limited Adidas releases. Taken L’s on every single limited/hyped Nike release except the SW 97/1’s. Last time I hit before that was on the OW Prestos.

Everytime I see a raffle winner I get these mixed feelings. Nice to see people hit but I get super salty knowing that I’ve just taken a big fat L once again. I am so much more lucky with limited Adidas releases. Taken L’s on every single limited/hyped Nike release except the SW 97/1’s. Last time I hit before that was on the OW Prestos.
I’m the same dude. Salty and happy for others. But salty nevertheless.

I’m the same dude. Salty and happy for others. But salty nevertheless.

same here

i guess it applies to pretty much everyone, always nice to see people getting a pair of shoes they really wanted, but at the same time it makes me wonder how come I never won a single raffle? I managed to get some shoes I really wanted for retail - elephants in March 2017 on footpatrol, ow prestos on snkrs app, animals two weeks ago on rezet, but never won a raffle...

Lets get these ducks in a row

Concepts in store raffle starts today

Lane Crawford sent Ls today

Who’s in Berlin just Incase we get some Overkill wins?

You cant be serious..... Esp since you hit on the OW Presto, which is considered a grail to many from the Ten collection. You hit on the 97/1 + the OW Presto.... Do you realize theres people in this forum who hit 0/9 on the The Ten + didnt hit on the SW 97/1.

Ungrateful :smh:

You cant be serious..... Esp since you hit on the OW Presto, which is considered a grail to many from the Ten collection. You hit on the 97/1 + the OW Presto.... Do you realize theres people in this forum who hit 0/9 on the The Ten + didnt hit on the SW 97/1.

I understand what you’re saying and I’m super grateful but the SW’s were via en employee in a shop who ooped me his pair.

The presto is the one I’ve won from Nike/other raffles and that is from like 30 shoes I’ve tried to cop.

Exactly, I have never hit a raffle/draw from SNKRS or any overseas website. Even a FCFS on the old nike site or when SNKRS first started the captcha for any of the shoes that would be of this magnitude.

same here

i guess it applies to pretty much everyone, always nice to see people getting a pair of shoes they really wanted, but at the same time it makes me wonder how come I never won a single raffle? I managed to get some shoes I really wanted for retail - elephants in March 2017 on footpatrol, ow prestos on snkrs app, animals two weeks ago on rezet, but never won a raffle...

I’ll gladly trade my vm with your prestos. :pimp:

I understand what you’re saying and I’m super grateful but the SW’s were via en employee in a shop who ooped me his pair.

The presto is the one I’ve won from Nike/other raffles and that is from like 30 shoes I’ve tried to cop.
#ungrateful

Back
Top Bottom