Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

everyone had the worst luck if thats the case lol. My Face ID worked fine, was on it super quick. Pending line for 10 minutes to Sold Out.

whats the full story?
I don’t know if you are asking me, but ordered off white vapormax in 8.5. Received them today, and box was 8.5, but shoes inside box were 9.5. Also, only came with blue laces. Did they only come with one set of blue laces?

I don’t know if you are asking me, but ordered off white vapormax in 8.5. Received them today, and box was 8.5, but shoes inside box were 9.5. Also, only came with blue laces. Did they only come with one set of blue laces?
Only one set.

Nah I’m just being sarcastic lol
Basically Concepts is known to backdoor their pairs to the known resellers... they’ll raffle a few of them to save face but majority of them backdoor
Ah word! Hahah. They would. Bummer city.

Seems like I'm out of the loop. What's this loop... a NT discord?
Loops aren't digital.
Think of it as a physical backdoor jig.
You get a pair before the public knows, then get back in line and do it again until the loop is "burnt" lol.

21 mercer used to open up the front door as the backdoor at 6am for some drops. By the time regular opening hour (11am) hit, everything was gone.
This is not myth or lore...i've seen it so many times I've lost track. Things like SNKRS pass have made it less prevalent, but it still happens with random inventory deliveries and restocks.

Has anyone actually won Cncpts before? I've never actually seen a winner yet their raffle lines go around the block.

Don't even bother with them anymore.

nike_air_max_90_off_white_2_black_grey.jpg

I just hope these bad boys will drop soon.

Has anyone actually won Cncpts before? I've never actually seen a winner yet their raffle lines go around the block.

Don't even bother with them anymore.
Never won, but once waited in line for hours and experienced a release that was for sure partly backdoored based upon who they were letting in and how they were letting them in.

Nah, Chuck 70s run at least a half size large (been wearing them since a youngin). I wear a full size down on Chuck 70s, half size down to be safe. They're higher quality and better cushioning than normal chucks

Last edited:
I would love to hit on these! I have all 9 of the original 10 and sure don't want to have to pay resell on every one of them to complete the set. It seems like Size 13 there aren't as many made to me. I may be wrong but I have struck out on every release other than the early pairs on random shoes from SNKRS. It's crazy how hard it has become to get shoes now a days.

Back
Top Bottom