Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Shipped!! Curious who in here caught a size 9? Wasn’t available when I logged on a few mins after the notification. If I got to work sooner, I would’ve been right on when I saw J23 notification.

Can anybody recommend sizing for the 97s? I wear a;

9.5 in the OG 97 build
9.0 in the 97 Ultras
9 in almost every Nike sportswear/casual shoe
9.5 in almost every Nike performance running shoe

Can anybody recommend sizing for the 97s? I wear a;

9.5 in the OG 97 build
9.0 in the 97 Ultras
9 in almost every Nike sportswear/casual shoe
9.5 in almost every Nike performance running shoe

I found the OW 97s to fit a little big, I would go with the ultra size.

984E54DC-F869-4D25-9973-0445D7B330A7.jpeg
Waited to see if my order will ship, fell asleep. Woke up, saw this. Going back to sleep happy:smile:

The salt water is flowing through my vains seeing so many of you hit. Glad to see the NT fan cook

I may have to bite the bullet on this one and pay resale if i strike out on release day, which I can bet money is going to happen. I didn’t like the Chicagos but i really like these. I almost wish i hadn’t hit on those Homage to Homes and got these instead

The salt water is flowing through my vains seeing so many of you hit. Glad to see the NT fan cook

I may have to bite the bullet on this one and pay resale if i strike out on release day, which I can bet money is going to happen. I didn’t like the Chicagos but i really like these. I almost wish i hadn’t hit on those Homage to Homes and got these instead
Could always sell the Homages, not like you'll be losing money from it right :wink:

Could always sell the Homages, not like you'll be losing money from it right :wink:

Way ahead of you, I’m selling the numbered pair today and keeping the unnumbered.

I always have bad luck with releases and end up with the consolation prize lol. I remember hitting on the Tiffany SB Dunks the day before Red October’s came out. And the only releases i get on SNKRS is stuff that is pretty widely available.

Also ironically enough, i missed the DB 5 restock a few years ago due to not having the J23 app. I purchase it and still end up missing a big release like this.

But all i can do is just try on the wider release and if i strike out, then these weren’t meant for me to get at retail.

Last edited:
Tracking currently says scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath on that holding up. Probably Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom