Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nothing will be done about bots because these businesses seemingly only care that they move the product, not that everyone has a fair shake at it. Not saying all, but it seems they know bots are an issue and only a few likely care to address the problem. Nike sent me an in-depth survey about SNKRS yesterday and I went in on the app's constant malfunctions denying people access and the rampant bot action that ruins the experience for those of us that don't use them.

I was shocked when I was able to cop the White OW Vapormaxes manually. DSML did something that day to screw up the bots.

I remember a lot of NT'ers eating on the First 10 through DSM. I think it dropped at the same time as SNKRS, and everyone was focused on SNKRS.

The closest I've gotten is carting, but wasn't able to check out in time. Today was awful, the site crashed on me. By the time it loaded, it was all Sold Out.

First Off-White pair I've gotten. Is the text supposed to look as streaky? Also, I'm an idiot who didn't realize US is a full size up from the UK size. Ended with a 9.5 US.

Attachments

• IMG_1613.jpg
    IMG_1613.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 31
First Off-White pair I've gotten. Is the text supposed to look as streaky? Also, I'm an idiot who didn't realize US is a full size up from the UK size. Ended with a 9.5 US.
Yeah its supposed to look slightly smeared on and not perfect

Has anyone living in Canada ever registered for a kith raffle or any other raffles in New York? I'll be in the city during the Presto drop and was hoping I wouldn't have eligibility issues.

Has anyone living in Canada ever registered for a kith raffle or any other raffles in New York? I'll be in the city during the Presto drop and was hoping I wouldn't have eligibility issues.
Just say your zip code is 100XX when you enter.

Is that all they ask for? Not even a full address to be matched with an ID or something? I was planning to show my Canadian drivers license lol
As I recall, you just have to enter your zip code on the submission form. I don't think they match it against your ID if you win.

What was the point of DSM delaying the online shop? It’s not like they made it better for buyers without bots. Sold out faster than usual.

Feels like this UNC pair been dropping forever. Everyone selling it on diff dates.

Those 97s with the green swoosh looks to be the weakest pair from this collection. Will still try and still probably fail but just saying. My .02$

when people enter for kith raffles do you do it through the site still or app only? only asking since they appear to only mention the app and ive entered through the site only and NEVER win lol (i know it could just be bad luck)

when people enter for kith raffles do you do it through the site still or app only? only asking since they appear to only mention the app and ive entered through the site only and NEVER win lol (i know it could just be bad luck)

Does not matter. Entries good both ways

I have the worst/best? luck. I only won the Chicago, Euro, and UNC Jordan 1s. Would have been nice to win AF1s, Prestos, and Blazers.

Back
Top Bottom