Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

6D29355F-E8C9-4EB1-A289-85A04E000176.jpeg

Nike gotta start investigating. These are our pairs lol |l

Yeah Nike who openly collaborated a few months ago with that store's owner , really cares . :lol::lol::lol:

So wth is up with kith? Like this the ish y’all be complaining about? I find it really odd that I can’t scroll any more

Attachments

• 00B18FD1-DF6F-49CB-8EDE-8ADA281F2A2E.png
    00B18FD1-DF6F-49CB-8EDE-8ADA281F2A2E.png
    689.3 KB · Views: 95
yall think soho will have more pairs than brooklyn.

only hit once at soho by chance

Anyone in here who has the presto go a size up? I went tts and they fit but it’s a pain getting them on. Wondering if I should try for a 10 this time around.

that could come from all the stores in NYC lol, you literally gotta investigate everyone

This why they should use QR codes like StockX. Track every pair for limited releases. If retailers are caught then Nike could pull future limited releases from their account.

does anyone have the off white world cup clothing collection with a WHITE colored zip tie? i paid resell and appearently it came directly from OW so it has a white zip tie on the hoodie and t/jersey clothing tag. I wanted to know if any of you guys know how to pull it off (used pure strength but theres no ribbed edges that the red ones have on the shoes) besides cutting it. It feels like a waste if i just cut it =\?

The OW world cup hoodie had no ziptie it was a Nike garment. FWIW but not sure about other pieces if they had zipties and what color

So wait was it size up or down if your TTS is a half size?

I am usually a 9.5 and I got the original presto in a 10 just to be safe and I have no complaints. It does not feel too big or extra roomy. I will try again for a 10 in the all black pair

The OW world cup hoodie had no ziptie it was a Nike garment. FWIW but not sure about other pieces if they had zipties and what color

There were no zip ties for this collection. Managed to get the hoodie and shorts and saw the rest of the pieces as well.

that could come from all the stores in NYC lol, you literally gotta investigate everyone
True, It's a damn shame these stores are trying to beat us in the head...lucky Nike don't partner up with Amazon then they will wish they never ****ed with there customer base like that..

does anyone have the off white world cup clothing collection with a WHITE colored zip tie? i paid resell and appearently it came directly from OW so it has a white zip tie on the hoodie and t/jersey clothing tag. I wanted to know if any of you guys know how to pull it off (used pure strength but theres no ribbed edges that the red ones have on the shoes) besides cutting it. It feels like a waste if i just cut it =\?

I got both jerseys. One from dsm and one from nike. Both had no zip ties. Where did you get it from?

Back
Top Bottom