Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

60D8F33E-DC70-41D2-8BF9-A3EB04E9BBBB.png

This is how imma be feeling when I finally get that Presto W

So safe to say if no END e-mail yet then you caught that L?

I don't know why I do this to myself every release :lol:
"MAN F THESE RAFFLES! AIN'T BOUT TO BUY NO MORE SNEAKERS THIS YEAR."
.... next raffle....
"OH, LEMME SIGN UP REAL QUICK"

So safe to say if no END e-mail yet then you caught that L?

I don't know why I do this to myself every release :lol:
"MAN F THESE RAFFLES! AIN'T BOUT TO BUY NO MORE SNEAKERS THIS YEAR."
.... next raffle....
"OH, LEMME SIGN UP REAL QUICK"
All these Ls....but one day when you get that W esp from END, it’s the best feeling in the wooooorld.

All these Ls....but one day when you get that W esp from END, it’s the best feeling in the wooooorld.

END be ****ing around. Sometimes you don't get that L e-mail until like 7 hours after winners have been announced. So it's like, you know you got that L, then they remind you again 7 hours later. You bout to get ready to sleep, check your phone, and your notification screen says, "Your name wasn't drawn."

my girl got that last week with the Parras, literally a great feeling waking up to that - first time I've (well she, if we're being technical) won anything.
A win is a win bro! I hit twice on the SW and exclusive access last week for the black Levis 4, it felt great! But to win something this hype and from END, I could only imagine and will keep trying to get drawn from one of their launches.

Congrats on those Parras!

END be ****ing around. Sometimes you don't get that L e-mail until like 7 hours after winners have been announced. So it's like, you know you got that L, then they remind you again 7 hours later. You bout to get ready to sleep, check your phone, and your notification screen says, "Your name wasn't drawn."
Lol I know what you mean.

A win is a win bro! I hit twice on the SW and exclusive access last week for the black Levis 4, it felt great! But to win something this hype and from END, I could only imagine and will keep trying to get drawn from one of their launches.

I hear ya my dude, Ima keep trying too - no point not to if its a raffle.. bound to have something go your way eventually :lol:

Who cares if they drop on snkrs.. your chances are horrible. Added to the fact unless your sitting looking at your phone when it happens your done. I can’t do that at my job not because I’ll get in trouble but because I’m just too damn busy..

Back
Top Bottom