Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can someone please advise for th OW prestos sizing? Normally I wear 11.5 Tts.. won a size 11.. will it fit me? Ty

At least in LA, Miami and Chicago you got off whites in store.

For us in A town we have 0 in store pick up options for off white lol

Yeah, that's really unfortunate. In-store raffles are the absolute best odds.

In-store raffles > SNKRS App >>>>> Online raffles

Yeah, that's really unfortunate. In-store raffles are the absolute best odds.

In-store raffles > SNKRS App >>>>> Online raffles

Nah I’m good on instore. I like the kith and u defeated way.

We have instore in Atlanta..... I think he was more so on picking them up that day. I think they mail them here if u win in some of the stores

We have instore in Atlanta..... I think he was more so on picking them up that day. I think they mail them here if u win in some of the stores

Undefeated is what I consider in-store. You have to go to the store to pick up a raffle ticket.

I like them. I like the OGs more. But I feel that way with the majority of this collection.

A2A8243F-283F-430D-8ABC-49485B1FD573.jpeg

Have social status and a ma maniere sent out winners yet?

Where is the Lie here

Y’all talking presto energy man 80 percent taking a L on the whites.

95 if u stay outside of a major city basically NYC

Just be real with urself and just enter ur online raffle and be prepared for some snkrs bs and temper expectations

To me buying shoes is like buying a lotto ticket u actually don’t expect to win but hey if u do great
Accurate af, it’s a ***** living in nowheresville but that’s what it is.

SNS NYC doesn’t get any good Nike stuff, just adidas. I wonder if they’re not considered tier 0 in the US? That’s the only reason I can think of.

Undefeated is what I consider in-store. You have to go to the store to pick up a raffle ticket.

You right..... I think the current method for some shops in Atlanta enter via paper raffle like fill it out and they send pp invoice and mail the shoes to you

Did anyone here win at RSVP LA?

I had a good feeling about that place, even purchased a t-shirt, but nothing.

Back
Top Bottom