Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can someone who actually knows what they’re talking about please explain the mechanics behind LEO? Also, proof that it works that way?

What needs explaining? They let everybody in within a time period and then have a draw. That's why you see that pending message and they say something about letting you know if you scored a pair. Today's drop was basically a surprise draw - not surprise first come first serve.

Paid raffles are the way to go in my opinion. Means less entries. Only problem is if you're dealing with shady shops that backdoor items and take your money.

Nah this one is from a reseller and he raffles his pair. So the $20 gets me the pair. I'm not paying for anything else

The length of the laces arent the same; vapormax laces are too short for prestos

I guess thats why the pics of the white presto with blue laces were not going laced all the way up. They probably put blue laces from the VM in and they were short. Still looked good

70E9FBA9-4750-4AF5-AC35-E2D1C5531817.gif

I could feel the energy...I’m gonna hit on the Black Presto from Siva tmr, then the white from Darkside or END.

Gonna forget about that negative energy from missing out on SNKRS today and look forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have over 20 entries on the White raffles. I may exceed 25 after it's all said and done; all legitimate between my fiancé and I. I created an entire Excel spreadsheet for tracking and monitoring our entries. :D

I have over 20 entries on the White raffles. I may exceed 25 after it's all said and done; all legitimate between my fiancé and I. I created an entire Excel spreadsheet for tracking and monitoring our entries. :D
I got an excel sheet with 35 entries between my wife and I for the blacks... All Ls....

70E9FBA9-4750-4AF5-AC35-E2D1C5531817.gif

I could feel the energy...I’m gonna hit on the Black Presto from Siva tmr, then the white from Darkside or END.

Gonna forget about that negative energy from missing out on SNKRS today and look forward.

Yes yes.........

quick everyone put up your hands and give him your #BIGPRESTOENERGY

He’s gonna make the presto spirit bomb and then we will all cop!!!!

latest

Anybody in the Cleveland or Akron area willing to size swap these black prestos? I got a 11 coming but need a 13, may even do a 12.

Back
Top Bottom