Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Last 3 Off White wins. SNRKS pair was left at my front door. A little disappointed I missed the SNRKS release in the morning. But glad NTers were able to get in on the fun.

IMG_5157.jpg

My wife wanted the AM98 dropping on Saturday, I tried to cop through my account right at 9am, got pending to sold out. I tried on her account at 9:04 and I got them...

So today's drop, I tried on mine first (mobile), got pending, then to sold out...On her account (desktop), pending to purchased less than 30 seconds. I did try different sizes though so that probably played a factor.

I wonder if nike gave me the Banhammer or the Shadowban...

hey guys, i'm looking to buy a pair of OG OW Prestos soon. Anybody have any recommendations where I can find a pair for a decent price? I don't mind used, but the used pairs on GOAT are kind of pricey...

btw its fine for me now and my snkrs account was never shadowbanned per support... was just the internet but it was temporary and didnt last long. def because of too many requests but in the end it was nothing to worry about. everything is all good for me now... prob should be for you too

You're right. I just logged back into that account and it's working perfectly now. Actually, when I initially logged in, I immediately got an error message that said "Sorry, this shoe is not available in your size" (from the Off-White's earlier lol).

Anybody with the og prestos try putting the white laces in the new all blacks?

**** I was on right away picked Sz 11 tried using Apple Pay and it had an error. I was pissed.... I knew they had more stock... and we’re moving today, so first day without WiFi at old house just cleaning up. Tried again and no go. All good tho... somethings coming my way. Just would like 1 pair of Off Whites and these prestos are nice. Maybe tomorrow Sivas will hook it up.

think i’m gonna link my apple pay, gotta be quicker than putting cc security number.

You shouldn't have to put a security number in either one. I actually think PayPal would be quicker, since Apple Pay makes you click the power button twice (and sometimes if you're not fast enough, you turn off the screen, possibly ruining your chances).

Welp, this is music to my ears.

LET THE PRICES TANK!

Attachments

• 5EB5DD86-75CF-47A2-B274-0C80AA4460A1.png
    5EB5DD86-75CF-47A2-B274-0C80AA4460A1.png
    533.4 KB · Views: 256
You shouldn't have to put a security number in either one. I actually think PayPal would be quicker, since Apple Pay makes you click the power button twice (and sometimes if you're not fast enough, you turn off the screen, possibly ruining your chances).
i have my cc linked currently and i have to put in the cc security code when i purchase, along with my snkrs password. I’ve made plenty of purchases with apple pay and it’s seamless to me, not sure why i haven’t been using it on the snkrs app so far. Sounds like a good amount of folks had success via desktop as well today

If it does drop to $600s I will double up just to balance out the pair I bought from GOAT, if GOAT do ship out the first pair.

Back
Top Bottom