Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I would say we need an UNDFTD here in NYC because UNDFTD raffles are legit, but NYers will always mess up a good thing

Ya'll got enough shops with in-store raffles. :angry:

I feel like the Bay Area is a popular area, but the sneaker shops don't think so.

Wasn't Kith supposed to be building a shop in SF soon? Isn't that why we get taxed for purchasing from Kith online??

homie just hit me with the got em for undftd SF in a size 9, congrats all!

Ya'll got enough shops with in-store raffles. :angry:

I feel like the Bay Area is a popular area, but the sneaker shops don't think so.

Wasn't Kith supposed to be building a shop in SF soon? Isn't that why we get taxed for purchasing from Kith online??

shop's open in LA, RSVP opened a spot in LA too so now cali heads getting hit with tax there too

Both of my presto entries for Sivas say "enrolled." They tweeted out early this morning that winners of the black have been notified so I assume their system is slow getting around to updating ppl's accounts to "not selected" due to the volume of raffle entries.

Come onnnnn white pair

If I don’t hit on the white pair tomorrow, I’m contemplating on trading my DS Bred V2 for the black prestos. What y’all think?

01E91949-96B4-467F-9F22-00D2515065B2.jpeg

Loving these random drops. J23 and Sole Links holding me down!

I would say we need an UNDFTD here in NYC because UNDFTD raffles are legit, but NYers will always mess up a good thing

While their system is good it aint fool proof in the fact a single person can get multiple raffle tickets and enter under different emails. I can't complain though I've hit plenty of times including my girl, but lately its been Ls

While their system is good it aint fool proof in the fact a single person can get multiple raffle tickets and enter under different emails. I can't complain though I've hit plenty of times including my girl, but lately its been Ls

its a lot better than ANY raffle system we have here in NYC.

Guess I struck out. Thought I had good luck with UNDFTD with hitting on the OW UNCs & Levi's, but nothing these last couple rounds.

Back
Top Bottom