Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

there will be a big dip when the snkrs pairs come in and then they’ll probably “mysteriously” shoot back up after 48 hours like the UNCs

4EC6B3A8-EB72-4EE6-A9C9-E550B0DADAF9.gif

No email from Sivas. Is it still going on or is it over? My Presto energy didn’t kick In haha but that Darkside is tingling my senses. Gonna be dodging these Ls!!!

At least GOAT finally shipped my order.

Anybody know what happened with Concepts? All I see is a bunch of people complaining on their Instagram post

Anybody know what happened with Concepts? All I see is a bunch of people complaining on their Instagram post

They posted that their raffle was supposed to open Today from 12pm - 6pm but they actually opened and closed the raffle last night. Luckily, I saw it and entered the CNCPTS raffle but its CNCPTS so... yeah.

They removed the tweet of the raffle about it too lmfao...

update: LMFAO THEY EDITED THEIR INSTA POST TOO. It did say Wednesday 12pm - 6pm but it was opened tuesday night.

They posted that their raffle was supposed to open Today from 12pm - 6pm but they actually opened and closed the raffle last night. Luckily, I saw it and entered the CNCPTS raffle but its CNCPTS so... yeah.

update: LMFAO THEY EDITED THEIR INSTA POST TOO. It did say Wednesday 12pm - 6pm but it was opened tuesday night.

This nonsense? From Concepts?

shocked.jpg

But the ig post is from 2 days ago saying the raffle was going live

Back
Top Bottom