Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

No matter what Nike does, there is always a complaint. :smh:

Shock Drop -- Sucks we weren't prepared! Didnt have a chance! Do a Draw!
Draw -- No chance, thousands of bot entries! Do an announced drop!
Announced FCFS -- The site is crashing, it cant handle the traffic! They should have did a random drop or draw!

:ohwell:

Also, for those doubting, even when people is providing you with screenshots, go ahead & waste your time staying "alert" & vigilant" :rofl:
The Draw is happening 100%

PO

Announced FCFS -- The site is crashing, it cant handle the traffic! They should have did a random drop or draw!

Also, for those doubting, even when people is providing you with screenshots, go ahead & waste your time staying "alert" & vigilant" :rofl:

PO

So you're saying the whites are confirmed releasing via draw?

This is the problem with SNKRS. How are some people seeing that the white predtos are a Draw and others aren't...so inconsistent and buggy

They are only seeing it because they had "exclusive access" and can still see the SNKRS icon card.
The rest of us cannot see it.

PO

PO

It's clear that the shock drop is the most fair, these are valid complaints.

PO

The number of complaints are less for the Shock Drop imo. Seems more manual consumers hit on the Shock Drop because I guess the bot folks didn't have time to setup their 1000+ entries to enter. This announced drop just means you're gonna have multiple people with 1000+ entries compared to your measly one or two.

people will favor the method they have had success on in the past.

Haven't had success with either method, but the Shock Drop seems most legit to me.

Yeah, I'm upset I didn't get to put an entry in for the Shock Drop, but it's good knowing that I would've had a better shot than an announced Draw if I had put an entry in.

White pair just landed from SNS

4954C2EF-01A0-4F1F-9C1D-D4E33F2372AE.jpeg

C917F6CB-6928-4F80-813D-E774CE282B1E.jpeg
Glad I swooped a black pair off stockx when it was lower but geeze....those whites are looking so fresh. Id be scared to rock em without drowning em in Crepe Protect lol.

the thing is that the when people strike out on the shock drop, most of them say "damn, I was doing ____ and just missed it, but congrats to those that copped, seemed like a lot of yall cooked".

but when its a draw, people say "SO ONE PERSON HERE WON?! WTF NIKE. F ALL YOU BOTS"

the thing is that the when people strike out on the shock drop, most of them say "damn, I was doing ____, but congrats to those that copped, seemed like a lot of yall cooked".

but when its a draw, people say "SO ONE PERSON HERE WON?! WTF NIKE. F ALL YOU BOTS"

Well.... based off the success in this thread, more people hit on the Shock Drop than the announced Draws...

PO

My preference is FCFS, but shock drop is fine too.

Draw is just asking for cheaters to enter 1,000s of times. It's b/s.

Shock drop is absolutely the method of choice. It costs way more time/money/effort for these ATC companies to run their systems 24/7 365 hoping for a release...than it does for them to know the EXACT moment and time. It's literally proven that shock drops create the most manual wins, just go through a thread after one happens. You will have seen more NT brethren eat than ever before. With that said, good luck to everyone.

The number of complaints are less for the Shock Drop imo. Seems more manual consumers hit on the Shock Drop because I guess the bot folks didn't have time to setup their 1000+ entries to enter. This announced drop just means you're gonna have multiple people with 1000+ entries compared to your measly one or two.

Oh yeah for sure... I prefer the Shock Drop too..
I was merely pointing out that no matter the option, there is always group of users not satisfied.

PO

PO

My time wont be wasted big homie. I'm at work. Draw or not I'm with the madness regardless.

Stay alert my bruddahs. Its a lot of negative energy in here today.

✌Out

Its clear that draws are the least fair though. People with bots and a thousand nike accounts will be much more likely to win because they'll have 30 min from when draw starts to get their accounts entered.

Shock drop is most fair... but now people were expecting it. so idk how it would've gone this time around.

Back
Top Bottom